Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hivemind - Dojo Complete - Ts3 Server - Recruiting Active And Mature Players

Kroul

I've been away from Warframe for the past week or so, and got roped back in to it to play this weekend for the event. And it has come to my attention that some people are confused as to how this event works, so I'd like to organize the outcomes for this event from how I understand it.

Grineer Win:

• You sided with Corpus: You will receive blueprints for the Machete Wraith, and Brakk Hand-Cannon.
  • You sided with Grineer: You will receive the Machete Wraith*, and Brakk Hand-Cannon*.

Corpus Win:

• You sided with Corpus: You will receive the Detron Hand-Cannon*, and Prova Vandal*.
  • You sided with Grineer: You will receive blueprints for the Detron Hand-Cannon, and Prova Vandal.

*: All weapons come supercharged, and with their own weapon slot, subject to having enough points for the respective tier to receive them. (Tiers can be viewed in the main post for the event)

Edited by Sumnus

I would like to join you with my two friends if it is still possible!

IGN: Yoshiho

IGN: Reshiro

IGN: rerrord

I would like to join.

IGN:Alegions

It says you guys are already in a clan so if you would want to join send me a PM or post in this thread again after leaving your current one.

For everyone else Invites have been sent out Welcome to the Mainframe!

during the last days, you might (or might not) have noticed that i left the clan

long story short, i tried to make a dojo for myself and a few friends and it was horribly awful, lack of formas, resources, and lack of people to persuade to help (took me almost a week to convince a friend of mine to grab a morphic to build his own key to speed up dojo development)

anyways, i regret nothing since i've learned enough from that experience

anyways

guys, i'm sorry.. sorry about not bothering to say goodbye

you see, its always the same awful story whenever i try to join a clan and leave

i join, expecting to have lots of fun, i disagree with "x" clan member on this and that (no big deal), i desert the clan one or two months later, without even bothering to say goodbye, and it mildly haunts me even to this day, because i'm either too lazy, because i keep forgetting, or because i'm a bit shy to do so

this one is a big exception, because i've grown too attached to warframe's community in general

and well.. i guess thats it, i bid farewell to the clan, and don't even try to drag or talk me back in (i still remember when you guys got upset when i used the word "swag" as a joke) you are definitely not my kind of people, but i respect you

PD: i know, i'm probably taking it a bit too seriously, but i'll never know how you guys feel about it if i dont make this last contact

during the last days, you might (or might not) have noticed that i left the clan

long story short, i tried to make a dojo for myself and a few friends and it was horribly awful, lack of formas, resources, and lack of people to persuade to help (took me almost a week to convince a friend of mine to grab a morphic to build his own key to speed up dojo development)

anyways, i regret nothing since i've learned enough from that experience

anyways

guys, i'm sorry.. sorry about not bothering to say goodbye

you see, its always the same awful story whenever i try to join a clan and leave

i join, expecting to have lots of fun, i disagree with "x" clan member on this and that (no big deal), i desert the clan one or two months later, without even bothering to say goodbye, and it mildly haunts me even to this day, because i'm either too lazy, because i keep forgetting, or because i'm a bit shy to do so

this one is a big exception, because i've grown too attached to warframe's community in general

and well.. i guess thats it, i bid farewell to the clan, and don't even try to drag or talk me back in (i still remember when you guys got upset when i used the word "swag" as a joke) you are definitely not my kind of people, but i respect you

PD: i know, i'm probably taking it a bit too seriously, but i'll never know how you guys feel about it if i dont make this last contact

I dont remember the swag thing at all. I always assume when people leave they have good enough reasons. Farewell Tenno we will see you in battle! And feel free to hit me up if you want to do any runs of anything(I've added you to my friends list because i remember you were a cool dude to run with).

All invites have been sent out to the new Tenno who posted. Welcome to the Mainframe!!!