Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hivemind - Dojo Complete - Ts3 Server - Recruiting Active And Mature Players

Kroul

//Incoming transmission...
//Recieving...
//Scanning...

Scans clear, opening message...

Hello Tenno, Hivemind is always looking to grow and spread it's wonderful influence across the cosmos, for the Hive demands it of us. And as it's loyal servants we must heed this command! Hivemind aims to blaze across the planets, leaving a wake of infected, grineer, corpus, and opened loot containers. Let no foe go unwounded and no member left un-aided.The Hive would like active members who are always looking to grind, farm, and support each other through runs,for if we are all strong, the Hive finds strength!

What the Hive can offer you

- Core members who are on almost daily to run and support the guild

- A Teamspeak 3 channel, no bandwidth-hoarding skype.

- Knowledgeable members who are just as eager for discussion as they are to run.

- Mid-high level players who can assist and run with just about anyone.

What the Hive wants in members

- Any skill level. high level Players are not needed. As is the nature of the game you will always be progressing low-level gear in order to rank, so even low-level members would be appreciated.

- Willing to participate in Warframe events.

- No asshats. Asshats are never in style. Don't be an asshat.

- Social members. Be a social butterfly, sting like a bee. We want members who will take part in discussion while they are on, occasionally pay attention to clan chat and contribute to topics, the more the Hive knows, the more powerful the Hivemind is!

- A sense of humor. Warframe is a game. It's a game in beta. If you play it with a srs face, you're gonna have a bad time. Have fun, make fun of the game, make fun of each other, get friendly competition. We all may be the same in a hivemind, but it doesn't mean we can't be individuals.

IMPORTANT NOTE: YOU WILL BE EXPELLED FROM THE CLAN WITH MORE THAN 40 DAYS OF INACTIVITY UNLESS YOU MAKE CONTACT WITH ONE OF THE HIVELORDS

Edited by Kroul

Could I have the TS info to get a feel for your clan's atmosphere? I'm looking for a clan with socially active people, just fun people to talk to and play with. I am currently in a clan but the TS is dead so sending me a clan invite at the moment won't do much. Send me a PM if you're interested in having me hop in TS and talk for bit - and join up if I fit in.

I'm mastery rank 11 if that matters, just for some context.

Edited by VegetableBasket

Hey, could I join in? I've been looking for a talented group of players, or just any social players in general.

I main a volt (level 30) and in the near future I will main Nova (just gotta boost some mastery first).

Edited by Roberto077