Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hivemind - Dojo Complete - Ts3 Server - Recruiting Active And Mature Players

Kroul

I am interested in joining. 

My current clan, Stars of Orion doesn't do anything and no one talks or even responds when I invite them to do things. I joined purely out of not having a clan and found them in LFG. I have been leveling and playing basically on my own or in PUGS. I would like to do some of the higher end game stuff. I'm looking for something casual with polite and friendly people that I can have fun with, but also looking for some of the high end stuff. 

Let me know what you think!

I am interested in joining. 

My current clan, Stars of Orion doesn't do anything and no one talks or even responds when I invite them to do things. I joined purely out of not having a clan and found them in LFG. I have been leveling and playing basically on my own or in PUGS. I would like to do some of the higher end game stuff. I'm looking for something casual with polite and friendly people that I can have fun with, but also looking for some of the high end stuff. 

Let me know what you think!

I'm interested in joining your clan.

IGN: LogicalWolf

I'd like to take part in this clan.

IGN: Kloaked

All three of you are currently in a clan (I cant invite you until you leave it).

If you still want an invite to Hivemind please leave your current clan and re-post here or send me a PM.

Edited by Kroul

• 4 weeks later...