Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hivemind - Dojo Complete - Ts3 Server - Recruiting Active And Mature Players

Kroul

i can not recommend joining this clan ,

i have been there for a week and i havent done a single mission with anyone from the clan...

there is almost never a reaction to anything in clan chat , nor is there anything going on without me asking

It's been a week and U14 is tomorrow(or so it has been for told). I took time off from the game as not to ruin my mood for the update. Everyone does this. when ever I'm online I ask anyone if they'd like to run missions with me. I've noticed that there are not as many people playing the game since the update is tomorrow. So please try to refrain from slandering this amazing clan because you are unhappy with how things are.

Edited by Slaughter300

like i said 1 week

just to give you some stats i have been playing every day and asked for advice or help on several occasions

most of the time i didnt even got a response

i also complained about the lack of any reaction in clan chat and was announcing that i would leave .. 8 guys online , NO reply at all for 2 hours

sry mate your clan is either dead or totaly apathetic

like i said 1 week

just to give you some stats i have been playing every day and asked for advice or help on several occasions

most of the time i didnt even got a response

i also complained about the lack of any reaction in clan chat and was announcing that i would leave .. 8 guys online , NO reply at all for 2 hours

sry mate your clan is either dead or totaly apathetic

I even promoted you for being so active. Many people don't ever look at chat as is. If you want to join a person's game then hop in. Maybe they will help you after you help them? If I was online more often I would run missions with you when ever you liked but really dude wait till the update. Any veteran will tell you that everyone takes a break from the game when a big update is on the way. I'll be honest I've tried to get everyone in the clan organized but it doesn't seem as if I can. I'm about done with trying. I might hop over to another clan.

Are you still accepting new members. My old clan died and i want to join a more active clan.

In game name: Forey2

Region: US

I would like to join this clan please invite me.

I can not send either of you an invite until you have left your respective clans.

I would like to join your clan, I just started warframe but am a skilled gamer. I'm just here to have fun and help out.

Edit: I also haven't accepted other clan invites.

IGN: EliteGuru

Edited by EliteGuru

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to join your clan, I just started warframe but am a skilled gamer. I'm just here to have fun and help out.

Edit: I also haven't accepted other clan invites.

IGN: EliteGuru

Invite has been sent welcome to the hive and thank you for waiting. It's been a long week for me.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey I'm looking for a clan and you guys seem like a good fit. I'm an experienced player but I like to have fun and try stuff out at all skill levels.

interested :) ign:shippythesailor

Sent you both invites. Welcome to the hive!

• 1 month later...

As promised, Kroul, I edited the emblem and made 2 versions. For version 2 I tried to get rid of as much green around the cells as possible. It'd be nice to have the actual source file to work with. >_>

Version 1:

j5i6PYv.png

B570ID3.png

Version 2:

5SRQFpb.png

McJKBuZ.png

One of each is flipped, depending on which one you want to use.

I personally like version 1 more. It doesn't look as ugly as version 2 but maybe that's just my terrible skills at editing. ._.

EDIT: I'll probably tweak version 2 more later if you guys prefer that one.

Edited by x3Darkie