Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hivemind - Dojo Complete - Ts3 Server - Recruiting Active And Mature Players

Kroul

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Hivemind,

I'm wondering if you still take members. I am a seasoned player with well over 500h of game time combined on Rank 13 on my main account.

After my clan members have been inactive for more than 11 months I decided it's time to find a chill clan I can have fun in.

From the description it seems that this clan is what I'm looking for: fun, challenge and bad jokes!

If you guys think I am a fit, too, I'd love to join the clan and meet everybody on TS!

-SnipeOrigin

Hello Hivemind,

I'm wondering if you still take members. I am a seasoned player with well over 500h of game time combined on Rank 13 on my main account.

After my clan members have been inactive for more than 11 months I decided it's time to find a chill clan I can have fun in.

From the description it seems that this clan is what I'm looking for: fun, challenge and bad jokes!

If you guys think I am a fit, too, I'd love to join the clan and meet everybody on TS!

-SnipeOrigin

You have you leave your clan for me to invite you.

I want to join, inv me plz

I've tried to invite you a few times but it tells me your user name doesn't exist.

my friend would like to join too

ign:Fruits_Punch_Samurai323

I'm just wondering why your friend could not apply here his/herself? I'm also receiving the same problem from this user name as well. I think there might be a problem with the invite system. I'll see what I can do about this.

Edited by Slaughter300

I would like to say for any members that have joined to please join the steam group if possible. That way I can update all or most of you about current situations. Either PM me about wanting to join the group or search Warhivemind. I would like to have a better way of updating everyone rather then explain everything to each person one at a time. If you don't have nor use steam please contact me and I'll see what I can do to keep you up to date.

• 2 weeks later...

i can not recommend joining this clan ,

i have been there for a week and i havent done a single mission with anyone from the clan...

there is almost never a reaction to anything in clan chat , nor is there anything going on without me asking