Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen doesn't work

Drefiliam

Question

Don't know what is wrong but when I went to the Market console in the ship to buy a Tennogen Skin it wouldn't appear the skin that I wanted and a bunch of other skins too (only appeared 6 or 7 skins of weapons) .
Is this a patch that was done or a problem with my steam account?  Need help guys

7 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Kalvorax said:

Do you have both the standalone AND steam versions installed?

The paid tennogen will only appear on the steam version. maybe you were running the standalone

How do I change to steam version? and how I do know wich version I have?
I already installed the steam once more (didn't uninstalled though)

Just now, Drefiliam said:

How do I change to steam version? and how I do know wich version I have?
I already installed the steam once more (didn't uninstalled though)

well, running warframe from steam is the only way. if your launching from a desktop icon, then that would be the standalone.

Steam version runs only through Steam, the stand alone runs through the launcher.

A misconception is that both run the launcher itself, the thing is there are files in the steam launcher version that show the tennogen files for purchase (when clicked it launches the steam page for transaction)

If you do not have the steam version (just a standalone and not launched through steam) you will not be able to purchase the items or see them for purchase.

3 minutes ago, Drefiliam said:

The thing is I transfered the game from steam but I dont know why, the Steam says I already ahve the game but it doesn't appear in the list that the steam have of the games I have there

Is it possible you have set the game on your list as invisible?

Open your Steam Library, then click the Games link in the search box to bring up a drop-down menu. At the bottom of the list you'll see a "Hidden" filter. Click it to reveal your hidden games, which you can then play, install, or re-add to your library by unchecking the "Hide this game in my library" box under Set Categories.

Edited by Deathwing980

Thx I will try that.... after I am done reinstalling the warframe XD 
The worst is that is installing but I already have the game installed ahahah, gonna have to wait, but at least the game appears in the Library now 🙂