Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus parts not dropping

13 hours ago, (XB1)MYTHICAL RED said:

I've played to round 5+ and relaunched several times on infested salvation, but no matter what I do or what map it is, the parts are not dropping. I dont know if this is a bug or something but it's a little frustrating 😛

They drop you just have to keep farming and have luck on your side.

• 1 month later...
On 2018-07-11 at 9:04 PM, midtarget said:

Infested salvage has infamously bad RNG, just keep farming, just keep farming, farming, farming...

Each part has a 14.29% chance to drop it's not that hard. Unless you angered the rng gods.

I'm not sure how many people make this mistake but you actually need to do rounds to get to rotation C (A-A-B-C each round/encryption craked is a round). There was a dude while I was farming nidus that extracted too early because he thought it was A-B-C not A-A-B-C. So if you aren't getting the parts you need to check you're going to 4 rounds. If you are going 4 rounds you're just getting rnged.

Even at a 50% droprate it's still possible to go 10 rounds and not get a part.  

You might not like hearing this but I got all the Nidus parts in 7 runs.  On the other hand...  When I went to farm Trinity I killed Ambulas 25+ times and still didn't get all 3 parts - when she should be a lot easier than Nidus to get just based on the numbers (but then I got Trinity Prime for free from a Twitch Prime promo so I just walked away). 

The RNGesus is not always a kind and benevolent deity, it is often a cold-hearted trickster.

Yes it can be frustrating but I rather doubt it's going to change.  Just keep plugging away at it, you'll get him eventually.

• 3 years later...