The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

controller on Pc issue

winterpauluk

ive been having trouble for past couple days im a warframe controller player  logged in other day realised that the game had a update while i was off but sins then the chat went down its back naw so fair enuf  but the controller settings are out of wac i have spent 3 days trying to sort it out and its only warframe that there is a problem with i have been changing the settings trying to get it to work properly but the analog sticks left is not bad but the right is so out of whack scoping out of the question  looking about takes so much effort otherwise the look goes all over and get killed movement control is a messed up things like ivara push stick forward to walk fast predator stops  as if she was running i stream at twitch.tv/winterpauluk and warframe is may mane stream but till i can use controller properly again my streaming wf will have to stop as i have to be carried thew missions and i can not enjoy the game i spoke with other people in region chat and there having shimla problems i have even  turned  all controller sensitivity and look to 0 / 100  no change  and same for 100 / 100  Help plz i use 360 controller like i always have sins started playing and i have the game threw steam anything else plz contact direct i want to get back to having fun and my streaming warframe thanks.

Yeah the sensitivity is way to high for the right stick. Are you using the steam version or the native version?  Aslo are you using a steam controller or xbox controller? I will say that if you downloaded the steam version the developers use for the steam api control scheme seems to work fine as long as you don't change much.   Check to see if the right stick is set to joystick mouse or joystick move.  The joystick move is going to be more like analog stick movement and a bit slower to turn around.  The joystick mouse is what is set really high. There are a couple of things that you have to do to fix this.  First open the the options in game then drop all the sensitivity for mouse and controller down to 20.  The scope you can go to about 12 to 15.  Now that you have that done open the steam controller cofig by pressing the home button and goto the right stick. Goto advanced setting and lower the horizontal and vertical settings down between a quarter and a half.  Hopefully that should help.  Adjust the horizontal and vertical till you get something you like.  Again if you are using the steam downloaded version you will have to adjust the melee right stick the same as well as the  archwing stick.  I just download the game from the site and created my own steam config by adding it as a non-steam game and launching it through steam. It seems to me that the steam version isn't supported as much.  Even starting a new config from scratch with the steam download game has issues that the native site game doesn't.  I hope this helps.  Good luck man.

im using the steam game  there wasn't any problems till the tenno live  then when i logged back in it was all messed up 

http://prntscr.com/k7jcdx link shows in game sensitivity is at 0

As for {   Check to see if the right stick is set to joystick mouse or joystick move.}  not shure what you ment by that not shure on how i would do it, 

http://prntscr.com/k7jdw9 the steam settings for sensitivity 

i also cam across another issue then using my left right and down on D-Pad  i set them up in Lunard it wont save the settings even thoe it says saving before it comes off it i even removed warframe and reinstalled it again threw steam my prob is i want to get back to streaming warframe but till i can fix or it gets fixed im unable to as im a controler streamer i just log in for daily log in at the moment and try catch anything good on alerts

seems recent problems could be down to the The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.8  seems that  there was a Adjustment to the Controller set up in the hotfix for the controller's D-Pad but it's just messed it up lets see how long till its fixed hope it is soon want to stream wf again

I stopped using the steam version. Way to many bugs for controllers. The one bug is if you use  your mouse to bind controller keybindings and save they don't stick.  You have to use the controller to do this. I showed it in a video on youtube I created yesterday.