Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wasted 20 Minutes on Eidolons

DejectedPlacebo

We had a pretty good group for eidolon hunting just a few moments ago: 2 Chromas, Harrow (me), and Zephyr. Not the best team comp, but we managed to kill the teralyst and gauntalyst pretty easily. Hydrolyst spawns, I lose all 4 of my lives. Not mad that I had to wait for my team to kill the Hydro and I didn't get the loot, I perfectly fine with that. It was my mistakes that led me to use up all my revives. What pissed me off was that on returning to Cetus, all the eidolon cores, shards, and the 2 arcanes I should have picked up from the first two eidolons were taken from me. Don't know if this is  a bug or a big middle finger to me. Surviving eidolons is really hard for someone like me with a tier 1 amp and barely any focus in my Madurai tree. I honestly have never been so pissed at Warframe before, and I have been pretty forgiving of some of drops like farming for Equinox for 2 weeks JUST to get her night aspect bp. All of my hype for Fortuna just sucked out of me and I have no idea when I will come back to this game because that 20-30 minutes I literally wasted. At least when I farm for a rare mod or a prime part I get some resources, other prime parts to sell for plat, or I'm leveling something. But after this eidolon hunt, not even a spec of dust. Just soul-crushing depression.

Ummm... you supposed to finish the mission to get the reward, its pretty forgiving as it is(i.e. if you wont get to evac in time or even afk player can get stuff, just dying is a nono). 

The fact that tridolon has stages doesnt mean its different.

Edited by Sormaran

You died.

It wasn't a bug, you ran out of lives and you died. In other words, you failed. If you die in a regular mission, you'll get nothing as well. I know very few games that'll let you keep your loot if you fail to achieve your mission. I know some games, in fact, where failing to achieve your mission will screw everyone out of their loot.

My only advice would be try to avoid self-reviving if you can help it. Allow your teammates to revive you, and you won't use up a revive, and you can die as often as you have to.