Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear DE PLEASE put Auction House in game

(PSN)DirtyJester27

4 hours ago, SqualZell said:

what about 1p items? i sell an item for 1p how much is the fee?

The fee is minimum of 1p so it wouldn't let you sell anything for less than 2p. Technically, the minimum sale amount could be set to any value, like 5p, to prevent flooding the market with low value items.

And I have to ask, what are you selling for 1p?

10 minutes ago, Daffan said:

Exactly.

You can go farm a generic rare mod right now and   sell it for 5-12p

With AH you can farm same mod but because everyone can mass sell   with zero effort, price tanks to 1-2p

There are ways to limit such effects. For one, you limit the number of items the player can post in a 24h period forcing them to decide what is worth trying to sell since no sale is ever guaranteed. For another you place a minimum sale amount, like 5p, so that items with little value are not flooding the AH. You can also tax items sold so that if you sell an item for 5p you will always pay a 5% or minimum of 1p tax making it far less lucrative on such items. And let's be honest, some mods are really not worth more than 1-2p and only sell for more because trade chat is anniying to use and everything else is not in-game, so the supply is more limited than it should be.

I am curious as to which generic rare mods you think would be affected like this, so please feel free to give examples.