Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tactical Alerts, where have they gone?

CephalonCee

Ever since the POE drop, there has been a very distinct lack of tactical alerts, outside of stalker acolytes, the cetus related ghoul bounties, that just seem to be on a rotating timer to go up again, and operation plague star, twice, even then, those aren't exactly tactical alerts, but operations and ghouls are both by definition not tactical alerts. I'd love for a return of things like the Nightwatch Corps, the Manic only mission type, Phoenix intercept and other escalation Tactical Alerts, and,with it, i'd love a return of the Rift Sigil. its one of my personal favorites that i never really managed to farm in my earlier warframe days

I was thinking about it today, we should have more events too. I think its because DE just doesnt have to, so they dont. Game wont die because of that and it keeps getting more and more popular. So they just dont do it.

Wow... now that you mention it, I can't even remember the last time definitively that we saw one. Was it.. Halloween I think? Did we even get one for that? I remember they used to do those pretty much every event and holiday.