Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Umbra dies...(buggy)

-FrutyX-

Hello there,

there are two shall we say "problems" with Umbra...

(Following events happend in The Index,but i guess it can also happend in any other mission)

1, I have just somehow created a clone of Umbra when Umbra and my Operator died at the same time - normally I would return to Umbra from operator mode ,but no , I have just seen Umbra's dead body and the respawn timer ,when I have respawned there was another Umbra (lol) on the place where I have died - he was not doing anything,just standing there,when I have returned to my Umbra it was gone. (not sure if something like this needs a fix,but still I am reporting it)

53aet0.jpg

2, Umbra died and doesn't exist anymore (lol again) - this happend to me twice,first time it was when Umbra fell out of the map and my operator also died  - bang Umbra doesn't exists anymore.

There were something flying around me , i have no clue what is it,i was able to shoot and use pause menu but using abilities was prevented.

But then it happend again , Umbra somehow died while there was an host migration going on and I had only my operator,when i tried to return back ,there was nothing but these flying "things" again and no HUD,no abilities,no weapons,no pause menu just nothing and the mission was still going on.

(these are the flying "things" around me)

n4y006.jpg

So yes,that's it , I dont know if these informations will be any useful for DE,but still I am happy to help ,it seems a dying Umbra causing a bit problems.

Edited by -FrutyX-

I just want to refer that the "unable to respawn" bug I have reported here can be The Index problem and not only Umbra's problem.

EDIT: Ahh,the thread author just said it was with Umbra aswell,so..

Edited by -FrutyX-

When you go into Operator Mode, Excalibur Umbra's passive creates an AI specter that looks the same as your WF. I've noticed this using unairu to make umbra invisible, you can see the wf and specter at the same time. This also makes Magus Nourish and Medi-Ray unable to heal Umbra while on transference.