The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Noiré, the Detective Warframe

(XBOX)robinfrmspace

krVCxoz.jpg

-Noiré is a detective frame, useful in scouting the scene and always ready to throw down with her enemies.

-Above average armor and energy

-Average shields

-Below average sprint speed and health

Passive: deal more damage to fully scanned targets, and 50% chance to scan on ability kills

1: Cigarette bomb

-More than just a destructive habit, Noiré turns her exalted cigarette against her enemies.

-Throws cigarette as an explosive that inflicts burn

2: Crime Scene

-Noiré secures the scene, freezing all enemies in their tracks for a backalley brawl.

(stop all enemies in 5 meters for 15 seconds [does not scale with power duration], and reset proc timers)

3: Let's Dance

-Noiré throws down for a brawl, burning down her foes with her ash spewing exalted cigarette, and kicking her enemies while they're down. Toggled ability, successive hits raise damage.

(when aimed at a downed enemy, drops the cigarette on them, then kicks them towards other enemies and they explode and inflict burn on surrounding enemies that transfer via contact)

(when not aimed at a down enemy, flicks cigarette and spews ashes into enemies in a short range, inflicting burn procs, that transfer via contact)

(Cigarette bomb moves twice as fast and costs 5 energy while active)

4: Investigate

-Noiré focuses on the scene around her, revealing enemy weakpoints to her and her allies, as well as revealing targets on the other side of wall. Toggled ability, turns the world greyscale, cannot run or parkour.

I took a lot of notes from your design but really wanted to emphasize the coat and use the horns on the helmet to imply a fedora.

a1AxEOZ.png

I had a few ideas for the abilities myself, nothing to replace what you've done, but I had some ideas that might be more emphasized around investigative work and police association:

Passives: These I really loved. I had no other ideas in mind for these.

1. Lethal Captura

- Noire's integrated captura emits a flash of light, scanning all visible enemies so they may be referenced after their destruction.

> Places a time-limited dot on all enemies on screen. While under the effect of this dot, the enemies take extra damage. Each enemy killed while this dot is active gives Noire +1 Evidence. (Dot is used in the sense of Damage Over Time.)

2. Crime Scene

-Noiré secures the scene, seizing authority of the area in the name of justice

> Creates a square area for a limited time. Initially knocks-down enemies caught in the area. Enemies that enter the crime scene are disarmed. The disarming proc remains active until the enemy leaves the area or the ability expires. Each enemy knocked down gives +1 Evidence.

3. Undercover

- Noire assumes the identity of the enemy to access channels of information not available otherwise.

> Possess a targeted enemy. Some enemies may be immune. While in this state, you may use your abilities as normal, and your health/shields regenerate as normal. If the enemy you are possessing dies, you are ejected from the enemy. Use the ability again to eject manually from the enemy. Enemies will not attack you until they you attack an enemy. Your possessed target will gradually lose health over time.

4. Final Verdict

- After an arduous search for the truth, Noire is ready to pass judgement.

> A special Vasto (or other revolver-style weapon) is summoned. Your entire stack of Evidence is consumed. The amount of Evidence consumed influences the damage of this weapon. It functions much like Excalibur's blade in that it has infinite ammo and its shots pass through enemies.