Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.6.1

[DE]darryl1

I'll add my ire to the 'why the hell is the miter STILL not working' pile.

20 runs on a buggy bossfight to get the required parts, dumping in a bunch of materials and rushing the build for a broken weapon. The charge is broken.

B R O K E N. It doesn't change A N Y T H I N G  about projectile's stats or way that it behaves in flight.  For the hours that it took and the plat i used to rush the build, (and the fact that the SAWBLADES don't, you know, CUT THROUGH things) I feel ripped off. I know that i'm not the only one who's really bothered by this, and i really feel sorry for the suckers who bought the thing outright with platinum.

So thanks for some hotfixes. I'm not sure who chooses the priority of your fixes, but I'd personally like to think someone is getting berated at DE for this.

Disappointing.

Note please that Nyx chaos was never INTENDED to work on BOSSES. Just wish they would fix her Absorb to work vs infested and other melee.

edit:typo

Oh, well. I do not know the original intent of the ability itself. What worries me is that every time I read about Nyx is that it has been nerfted and nothing about fixing or buffing the 2 broken abilities... Bear in mind that I have not read much about her officially in any case, but the fact remains that is always a nerf. Which, as long as the other 2 abiltities are broken, at least they should let the other good ones alone (it is not like they currently break the game anyway)

Also, after testing the new patch, I'm kind of disappointed that Nova's personal launch pad has been removed. Nothing serious, but it was really fun to use for that.

Edited by HellEnforcer

Would still be nice to get energy colors on Lanka working. Also there is an issue where using any sniper rifle with the sniper ammo mutator mod makes it so any enemy killed with the sniper rifle drops ammo that cannot be picked up by other players. Also someone at DE please please please show the animators how to balance figures virtually if not every new idle pose is actually falling over/terribly unbalanced. If this is news on the idle poses turn the model in the arsenal menu to the left or right so that the ankles are in a straight line (this makes it roughly easy to see where the weight should sit), then imagine a straight line straight down from slightly behind the chin and or roughly midway through the skull. In a balanced figure both lines should be virtually on one another. 

chaos nerf is kinda good but i'd like to see some improvements with psychic bolts and absorb. Absorb should aggro enemies and nyx shouldn't go invisible when using shade. Also psychic bolts should do like triple the damage they do now but they would all hit different enemies instead of just one or two. Some kind of stun time would be nice too :)