Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Offline Trading through Clan Dojo Trading Posts

(XBOX)M Corvid

Something I'd like to see added to the game is the ability to trade with someone without both of you being present at the same time. It would be useful in the cases of different time zones, inability to match schedules, and shared devices. I imagine the mechanic working in a similar fashion to this:

> Player 1 goes to their dojo's trading post and selects a person from the list of clan members. A screen resembling the normal trading screen opens up.

> Player 1 adds at least one item that they want to give, and can request a specific item by adding it to the recipient's slots.

> Player 2 logs on and finds a message waiting in their inbox. The message tells them that Player 1 would like to trade, and shows what they offer and request.

> If Player 2 accepts the trade, they head to the trading post and do so.. If they have what Player 1 wants, but aren't satisfied with what they are being offered, they can request a change by adding or substituting an item in Player 1's slots.

> Player 1 logs on and has a message showing the trade suggested by Player 2. If they like what they see, they go to the post and accept it. Otherwise, they propose their own counter offer or reject the trade.

> The cycle continues until someone decides to accept or reject the trade.

While the trade is ongoing, the items offered will be removed from the player's inventory and stored at the dojo. At any moment before the trade is finalized, either player can end it and the items returned to the players' inventories.

That's an interesting idea, however I don't see it happening. There's a few reasons, but mostly unwanted spam. What if I don't want to trade and I get bombarded with many messages from clan mates wanting something I have? Also it's mostly a matter of setting up a time and meeting, no need for such an elaborate workaround.

Instead, ask for an auction house that will not be in the dojo, but in the relays.
Exchange only between members of a clan, knowing that most clans are quite small or depopulated ...

But in this case, will be the death of the trade channel.
Its also ask a problem. It will urge to use multi-account for the traffic of items (complete multiple daily Sortie Missions, with multiple-account to take Riven and give it to the main character for sell. It's an example).

This traffic is not allowed and punished.