Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing relic alert rewards

(XBOX)JUKES K9

Question

Hi I'm new to Warframe I recently did a lith Relic Mission completed it and I did not get my rewards it's told me that my teammates were choosing the rewards the timer came up for 10 seconds I was unable to choose my rewards for those 10 seconds as my teammates were still choosing I never got to choose my reward the rewards were a Braton Prime rifle blueprint a Lex Prime blueprint and a Warframe Optics blueprint I tried choosing the Braton Prime blueprint but it did not let me so I thought maybe this is just a visual glitch then I go to my Foundry and it's still not there what happened my relic has also been removed from my inventory I also posted a customer service ticket but that was an hour ago some customer support y'all have and I work as a customer service representative for harps food stores in Northwest Arkansas this right here puts a bad name on people like me who do nothing but deal with customers on a daily basis you think you deal with "bad" people but you don't deal with people in person like I do

Edited by (XB1)JUKES K9
Horrible customer service

5 answers to this question

In order to participate in selecting a relic reward you must have a relic selected before the mission and must pick up 10 void traces reactant when you reached extraction. Did you meet these requirements?

Edited by NekroArts
Wrong word

9 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

In order to participate in selecting a relic reward you must have a relic selected before the mission and must pick up 10 void traces when you reached extraction. Did you meet these requirements?

Not void traces, but rather reactant

15 minutes ago, (XB1)JUKES K9 said:

Yes I picked up the reactant I met the requirements but it did not let me choose my rewards

You only mentioned three possible rewards being offered at the completion of the mission. While you say that you picked up ten reactant during the mission, you fail to include if you did indeed select a relic from your own inventory, upon entering the mission. With only three rewards coming up, it sounds like you entered the mission without a relic, which means you do not get a reward from the opened relics. 

Also, please do not attack the Support team for not responding to your ticket within an hour. The DE Support team is not a large Customer Service Center, staffed by hundreds of people. They are a small group, that deals with hundreds of tickets each day. It can take them a few days, sometimes a couple of weeks, to get to tickets. They also do not work 24/7.