Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More variety of missions in fissures and Incursión

Phernok

Sorry my English is bad and I use translator 😶 The idea is simply to add Archwing Missions, Infested Salvage and more forgotten maps to the Void Fissure, invasions and incursions in order to make the game more varied and fun 😃.

Edited by Phernok
Best Description

honestly, i dont know how well this idea would work in practice, but i would love it if there was an active mission type (capture, Mobile defense, survival, excavation, etc...) for every level of fissure active at any given time. it probably wouldnt work too well in practice tbh, but if every mission type was always available, with the locations changing, that would be a definite bonus to my gameplay. 

It is a pity that this thread has been forgotten, I think the most important thing is the opinion of the players on this issue, because implementing it should not be very complicated.

I do not want to put archwing missions every day in the Incursión but if that could be in some occasion in order to give them more utility in the game, even with the mode of nidus. I think archwings would be more useful without places to go with them, even though it is very rare.

Edited by Phernok