Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let Ordis do the Anouncements in the Missions

El_Manu

Hey all you Dev-heroes and all you Players, 
I'm having a great time playing warframe, also thanks to you for constantly bringing new content to the game and taking such good care of it! 
A little idea that came to my mind after I finished the Sacrifice Quest. 
After the Lotus had first gone, Ordis plays recordings of her in the missions. Well at least for now it seems she's gone definitely.
Why not give the player the choice to let Ordis make the announcements in the missions etc? I think this would make sense, since he is your ship's Cephalon already, he could just aswell give you input on the mission details. As much as I try to get used to it, the buggy voice of purple Lotus is getting a bit... exhausting to listen to (I don't wanna say annoying). 

As I said just a little idea and maybe the possibility to bond with Ordis a little more ^^

"Hey Mike, we need you to record a few thousand new voice lines. You aren't busy for the next couple of weeks are you?"

Not against the idea as I love Ordis' quirkiness but it would be a lot of work. This is also assuming Mike Leatham (Ordis' voice actor) still works at DE.

2 minutes ago, Shalath said:

"Hey Mike, we need you to record a few thousand new voice lines. You aren't busy for the next couple of weeks are you?"

Not against the idea as I love Ordis' quirkiness but it would be a lot of work. This is also assuming Mike Leatham (Ordis' voice actor) still works at DE.

I assume he does since the sacrifice showed new voice lines for him

Even so, it’ll be ok if the lotus would be temporarily out of service, but at this rate I doubt she’ll be back anytime soon, thus I think that this is worth the effort. And just to be clear it doesn’t have to be just Ordis, other char are fine as well 

3 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

I assume he does since the sacrifice showed new voice lines for him

I haven't done sacrifice yet so I wasn't sure. Ordis does make the most sense as a replacement though, some have suggested Teshin but Sean Phillips isn't staff so that could get expensive.