The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Animations and Ideas

SteelSoldier

Working on something called Frost vs Atlas

ptONDXz.gif

This is a little idea I had for Frost which involves his Ice Wave ability, there are currently two versions, keep in mind the first version is similar to Icy Avalanche, however the fading health shield makes a bit different, check the second version if you want some radically different as an augment for Frost while providing a decent buff to allies.

Version 1

I am aware that Icy Avalanche grants a shield to allies, however I feel like my augment has enough mechanics to make it different like it slowly fading away and with the slow explosion at the end, Frost getting double the value might not be necessary, I wanted to throw some ideas on this augment without making it overpowered and adding some fun while making it match Frost's main theme.

HzxJ0Lx.gif

Version 2

StzbzCS.gif

Edited by SteelSoldier
Improved the animation a little bit

3 minutes ago, SteelSoldier said:

Thank you Sir, I am glad you like it! 🙂

Haha, well, by all technicalities, I'm not quite a 'sir', but that's beside the matter. 🙂 I do really like this, and hope that perhaps DE can do something with it!

Thank you Dagan! I am glad you like the idea, I have always looked at Frost and thought of him as a Leader, I know his abilities don't grant any bonuses to allies, however I think augments are amazing to give more personality to our Warframes :)

23 minutes ago, SteelSoldier said:

Thank you Dagan! I am glad you like the idea, I have always looked at Frost and thought of him as a Leader, I know his abilities don't grant any bonuses to allies, however I think augments are amazing to give more personality to our Warframes 🙂

I absolutely agree. This would be a great support augment, with a little touch of crowd control as a follow up. 🙂 I'd say it's well suited.

Thank you for the feedback, I will admit that the health shield might be too similar to Icy Avalanche, I might change it to an Armour Buff that goes down after 1 second or a reflection buff that starts getting worst after 1 second, I have a couple of ideas for it that i can do in order to make it significantly different, I will see if I can come up with a different take on this.

Edited by SteelSoldier