Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cloning Acct to Console?

StrifeSan

so with warframe coming to switch, i hear we gonna be able to copy our pc acct to switch.  so my question is if we can copy to xbox aswell at that time?  or maybe cross could happen between pc, xbox, & switch?  i started playing warframe 5 years ago and at the time i didnt have a reason to move to xbox when we had the chance.  but my buddies on xbox all started playing warframe with in the last year but i don’t want to start fresh, especially with all the stuff i bought and the forma i put into my gear.

No. They did that awhile ago, as a one time thing. You will not be able to copy accounts from pc to console, maybe for the switch console its self..but not for anything else. No plans to bring the ability to copy account over again, since they said they wont.

Edited by Exlodian_Akitora

DE has no plans to allow switching to current consoles only to the new platform, and it's largely out of their hands.
They have expressed interest in it before but haven't been able to aside from the first time due to the platform owners not allowing it.
The only reason Sony/Microsoft allowed the transfer in the first place is to create a startup population and I seriously doubt that they will allow DE to do it in the future.

And mainly because it could mean a lot less profits to them.
They don't want you to transfer over and not have to buy anything, after all they get a cut of every purchase you make on their platform, if you come in with 100% of everything where are they going to get a cut?  Much more profitable to have you start over from scratch and buy everything all over again.