Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could you please not make us waste time?

wolf69

It should have been there from the start.

Devs, I implore you: Put a "Nightmare sign" at the Navigation -> Alerts menu! I shouldn't be forced to double check every time if it's a nightmare or a regular mission in the starchart!

P - L - E - A - S - E...

Hu-hum, the node icon does change when a Nightmare mission is available. It also asks you what mission you want to play when there are special missions (Alert/Nightmare/Sortie/Kuva Siphon/etc.)

It is not DE's fault if you don't pay attention when selecting a mission.

Oh, cmon.

Follow me. If you go to the navigation tab, that leads to Alerts menu, where you can select the alert, there's no indication it's a Nightmare. You just click it and it starts straight away to a nightmare mission, which you realize only when you see you have no shield etc.. I know that it's marked at the starchart as a Nightmare, it shoul be marked at the Alerts menu too.

Now if I'm missing something, please point me in the right direction.

2 minutes ago, Ngozi98 said:

You're not wrong, but I can't say your right with a miss leading title like this. It is true, on the alert's tab you only see the picture off the mod rather than if it's nightmare or not. 

Please elaborate. Do you or don't you have to doublecheck if it's a nightmare mission?

On the star chart planet map, nightmare missions nodes always have a red outline around them.  If you're loading the missions from the alert mission, you will still have a few seconds to cancel out before the mission starts.

I suppose a new player doesn't know yet all the mods that are either aura or nightmare. 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Aura  Here are all the auras, not that many.  Memorize them.  If you see an alert without them, then it's a nightmare mod and thus a nightmare mission.

Note: the following auras are never offered as alert rewards, they are drops from specific enemies:

Brief Respite
Empowered Blades
Growing Power
Pistol Amp
Shotgun Map
Stand United
Toxin Resistance

Edited by MystMan

7 minutes ago, MystMan said:

On the star chart planet map, nightmare missions nodes always have a red outline around them.  If you're loading the missions from the alert mission, you will still have a few seconds to cancel out before the mission starts.

I suppose a new player doesn't know yet all the mods that are either aura or nightmare. 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Aura  Here are all the auras, not that many.  Memorize them.  If you see an alert without them, then it's a nightmare mod and thus a nightmare mission.

Note: the following auras are never offered as alert rewards, they are drops from specific enemies:

Brief Respite
Empowered Blades
Growing Power
Pistol Amp
Shotgun Map
Stand United
Toxin Resistance

Ok, I get it. I dont have my mods memorized. That' was just my point. I have to memorize mods to be able to discern a regular from a nightmare mission in a game menu.

I'm not a "new player", and if I bothered to make a thread, perhaps you're missing my point. But if everyone is alright with it, I must be wrong.

16 minutes ago, MystMan said:

Brief Respite
Empowered Blades
Growing Power
Pistol Amp
Shotgun Map
Stand United
Toxin Resistance

You're missing his point. He's saying on the alert's tab, there's no icon to differentiate between nightmare and other alerts, except the mod icon, which most players don't know by heart. 

4 minutes ago, Ngozi98 said:

You're missing his point. He's saying on the alert's tab, there's no icon to differentiate between nightmare and other alerts, except the mod icon, which most players don't know by heart. 

Thank you. And it's been bothering me from day 1. + The mission states a lower lvl than youre about to face, also misleading. Now I know to a lot of you guys that've mastered the game this means nothing, what I'm trying is to save people that didn't some grief.