Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival-Change for Rookies

--TL--Gecko

im gonna make it short ^^

sometimes I see new players in pub-surv, who just gonna activate every tower... in the most cases I would give a #*!% because pub-surv goes usally not that long as I wish so whatever...
but thought about why they doin it... its marked in yellow so ppl just dont think about "survival could mean that I just have to survive" and feels forced to activate every yellow S#&$

I'd prefer some new colors... the alternative way would be blue like mayn other ally-stuff but thats not clear enough...
how about green for survival towers? ^^ on screen and minimap please xD

Last time i used a survival tower was in 2014, but yes. somehow, people feel the urge to activate those towers even if you tell them a countless amount of times to NOT even think about approaching them, and not only low-ranks, i've seen some 20+ doing that ...

Am 26.7.2018 um 14:40 schrieb Kyryo:

Last time i used a survival tower was in 2014

I didnt give up with endless just because of the huge void-change... 😄
got every primes, optic-stuff, rivens for my fav-equip and enough pl so Im about to play warframe for the basic-reason I had, when I started -> hours of endless ^^

4 hours ago, -Gecko said:

I didnt give up with endless just because of the huge void-change... 😄
got every primes, optic-stuff, rivens for my fav-equip and enough pl so Im about to play warframe for the basic-reason I had, when I started -> hours of endless ^^

that has nothing to do with using the survival towers tho. i too use survival a lot, when i have nothing to do and some hours free i go to mot, void.

Simply, i have a nekros.

Generally a simple message in chat solves the issue. I've been in that situation so many times... Though to be honest it's generally not even an issue. 

And also by saying it in a nice way you often also receive some heartfelt "thanks, i didn't know that" from people which is kinda nice. 

The game could do a better job at explaing / showing how survival works when you do it for the first time. I've been playing 20 something days now and I've thought the mission fails and I lose everything if I run out of life support so I've been activating them asap, constantly running from one pillar to the next and made sure I had atleast 50% before heading for extraction. Today I found out, by accidentally running out of life support, that I was wrong and I've been playing the mission very wrong the whole time... and survival is my favorite mission type so I've played them quite a lot 😄

With the experince I've had, I don't think changing the way those support thingies are marked would solve anything. The game needs to be more clear about what you are supposed to be doing. Yeah sure, survive.. but Lotus constantly nagging about life support and how letting it drop too low will make it impossible to survive is what made me think survive = keep up life support and get out before it goes to 0.

P.S. Sorry for possible typos, had to visit an eye doctor today so my vision is a bit blurry.