Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LOGIN FAILED, CHECK YOUR INFO! RETURNS

(XBOX)Bruta1 ARCanum

I was just playing warframe and got the hotfix and was told to exit and restart game for prime vault update so i did. I then logged back in with no problem. A couple missions later the game told me to restart again for a new version of the game, and i couldnt play anymore, so i did. This time when i tried to log back in i got the dreaded LOGIN FAILD, CHECK YOUR INFO! again. I just got back on the game yesterday after 3 days of this issue already. Ihave also lost plat on boosters that i didnt get to use because of this issue.  

• 3 weeks later...

Exact same S#&$ is happening to me. Losing plat on all boosters. Can get in every once in a while only to get kicked to say I need to update. Then the classic "Login failed. Check your info." WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?! I've spent so much money on this game and it is complete BS we cannot even login and play on our accounts. 

On 2018-08-15 at 7:45 PM, (XB1)Good oL Barrett said:

Exact same S#&$ is happening to me. Losing plat on all boosters. Can get in every once in a while only to get kicked to say I need to update. Then the classic "Login failed. Check your info." WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?! I've spent so much money on this game and it is complete BS we cannot even login and play on our accounts. 

Ok i see more people have this, i have this also. i think exact same. i waste my mooney also on booster and plat.

I have this now my 3th day...

But yea what i could expect from a free game. I like the game alot, but if like this its a quit.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm getting it right now. First it was constantly "new update available, please restart game" I'd restart, it wouldn't even look for updates, then the moment I touched navigation it would say it again. I uninstalled and reinstalled it TWICE, and now (when I even can get in) I can play one game before it tells me to restart for another update. It updated with Revenant just fine, but it's still doing it now. I've deleted cached data, and when I do that it'll look for updates and update with something, but exact same thing. Now I either get to play one game then have to restart for a non-existent update, or I get the stupid "Login Failed"

• 2 weeks later...

So I have this error message too. Started early this AM. I am on XBOX One,

here is the detail:

. Was in queue for AXI defense mission, WF joined a player to my squad.

. Mission Start countdown ended and I received a right-side pop out msg

telling me that an updated version of WF is available, missions cannot run

until the launcher is restarted, exit and restart .. or something like that. It

then dropped me back to the star chart and the other player left squad.

. I exit, close WF and restart it. I load to the first interaction screen

where I have to accept DE's Terms. I press the button to accept. Instead

of getting the next interaction screen where I choose to login as my gamertag,

I get a pop up error overlay box that says "Login info failed. Check your info."

Xbox cold reboot does not fix this. What do I need to do? The error

message comes up every time I try to proceed from the 1st screen by

accepting terms.

Thank you in advance,

Frosty.

It's been three days since I could access and play WF!!! I'm getting a LOG. IN FAILED:CHECK YOUR INFO message before accepting terms. I've rebooted my console,uninstalled and reinstalled twice. No success. What i have noticed is that in the early loading screen with the MASK OF REVENANT scene;at the top still shows the LIMBO PRIME ACCESS icon. Could this be a hint towards the problem? Did I lose my CHROMA PRIME update? How can I redownload it? I hope this info can help others too.

• 4 weeks later...