The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Machete Sucks

Tingnok

1) A reskin with new animations, different stats, and different range is not a reskin.

2) Niot all weapons are always going to be amazing and more powerful than anything before. The rank mechanic leaves them wide open for weapons to be put in just for the challenge of leveling them. Keeps people interested. And by interested I mean buying catalysts.

As much as his feedback itself is very bare bones I gotta agree with him. Although it's somewhat okay, it's not really worth the 4 gallium, and it most definitely isn't worth all those Plastids.

actually same with me. machete isn't worth it. and op already said that. nothing to discuss. hence my compliment: what a great feedback.

Edited by agung.up

what a great feedback you have here.

How much freaking feedback do you need?

1). It is just a reskin of THE worst melee weapon in the game.

2). It takes way too many materials to make, given its sucky stats.

I........don't.......know what else one could possibly say?

The weapon sucks, because the stats are horrible, AND it is a carbon copy of the newbie starter weapon. I don't know of too many games that ask you to plunk down ridiculous amounts of resources to make a weapon that is a reskin of THE FREAKING STARTER WEAPON.

How much freaking feedback do you need?

1). It is just a reskin of THE worst melee weapon in the game.

2). It takes way too many materials to make, given its sucky stats.

I........don't.......know what else one could possibly say?

that's the point. Nothing else one could possibly say. So what's the discussion point here? If only there's a suggestion, even a little one, the we have something to discuss. or at least start the discussion with a question, what they need to do to improve this. But because nothing about that, then this thread is already concluded since the first post.

and also:

As I said, just bear with it. Livestream confirmed that Longswords are getting a total revamp at some point. They are aware that most of them suck, some more than others.

Edited by agung.up

As I said, just bear with it. Livestream confirmed that Longswords are getting a total revamp at some point. They are aware that most of them suck, some more than others.

Hopefully they revamp everything -- stats, mechanics, everything with Longswords and don't just slap a few mechanics changes and leave the stats the same.

And hopefully the machete don't end up being the same as a skana.

And it'd also be good if there was a bit more difference between the skana prime and the cronus too; the cronus is actually just slightly better than the skana prime.

that's the point. Nothing else one could possibly say. So what's the discussion point here? If only there's a suggestion, even a little one, the we have something to discuss. or at least start the discussion with a question, what they need to do to improve this. But because nothing about that, then this thread is already concluded since the first post.

and also:

Okay, you want suggestions?

Ok, fine.

I can't help but to notice there's a little wire that attaches to the blade. Is that for heat? If so, it should have fire damage. Or maybe electricity? Okay fine then, give it electric damage.

Okay, you want suggestions?

Ok, fine.

I can't help but to notice there's a little wire that attaches to the blade. Is that for heat? If so, it should have fire damage. Or maybe electricity? Okay fine then, give it electric damage.

now we have something to discuss. machette stagger ancient, so it actually already have something better than skana. But now that you said about the wire (I just notice it), heat (fire damage, I mean) will fit the lore, considering it's grinner weapon. what do you think?

now we have something to discuss. machette stagger ancient, so it actually already have something better than skana. But now that you said about the wire (I just notice it), heat (fire damage, I mean) will fit the lore, considering it's grinner weapon. what do you think?

If they do add innate elemental damage, it will most likely be heat. The Devs wouldn't want to just make another Prova, and besides there aren't any Grineer weapons with electric damage, aside from Vor's zappy ballz.

If they do add innate elemental damage, it will most likely be heat. The Devs wouldn't want to just make another Prova, and besides there aren't any Grineer weapons with electric damage, aside from Vor's zappy ballz.

Only the jump attack deals electrical damage, Prova deals electrical damage with every hit.

You didn't say "Grineer weapons with electric damage on all attacks", you simply said "Grineer weapons with electric damage." And I do believe Amphis satisfies that criterion quite well. uwu

I think the weapon is mostly there for because it suits the tastes of certain people. Just because you don't like it means you don't have to make it or use it. There are plenty of weapons in the store. Buy something else. That being said the animations could use work because the swing misses enemies a lot of the time. 

I think the weapon is mostly there for because it suits the tastes of certain people.

The only people who I hear complaining about it are people who love the asthetics of it but are rightfully P.O'd at the stats being so bad.