Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE is amazing.

(XBOX)Excalibur VX

I don’t know if this is already a forum topic, but I don’t really care.

Digital Extremes, as a developer and as people, are amazing.

In an age of gaming where corporations strangle our wallets and ignore our voice, DE is the prime example of what a game developer should be. These are passionate, kind, benevolent and fun people who care about their game and the community around it. They made Warframe, a free to play game, better then most triple A games in the market today. That’s impressive.

The reason for me posting this, is because I feel DE needs to know how impactful they are on the gaming industry and on all of us. They are a beacon of hope in the industry and I bet they will only get brighter with time. 

If you have any thoughts or just want to praise DE a bit more, than sound off below. 

PS: Megan and Rebecca are awesome. 

Edited by (XB1)Excalibur VX

It's  a feedback?Yeah it is !

I have to agree and they should know that - they are pretty awesome.

I mean , I have never seen in any other game DEveloper team and community like this,so yeah,it's even hard to explain with words.There is ofc so much to say...

They are not like other's and they really listen to their community - that's very rare .

I believe I have never said it anywhere on the forum's (well only when making a support ticket) but I wanted to say it right know and here so they see that aswell.)

Thank you for this positive thread.

EDIT:

Note: I believe time to time someone should say something like this thread since they are really working and putting their effort into it and they deserve to know that they are not doing it for nothing but it's totally incredible.

Edited by -FrutyX-