Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bleedout state in solo play

When playing solo, instead of dying instantly, please make it so we enter the bleedout state for a few seconds atleast. Reason I'm asking is because I've been trying to complete a riven challenge "kill 7 enemies on a drop ship while downed in a bleedout state" for a week now and have had no success because nobody has the time of day to help me and randoms either revive too soon or don't revive at all causing me to die and the challenge to reset. I know I'm most probably just having bad luck or timing but I shouldn't have to rely on others help to do something like this in the first place. So please add the downed state in solo as well, thanks.

Update from this week:

Removed bleedout state condition for rivens requiring kills on dropship passengers

So if you wait it out, next PS4 update will have this too.  I think your riven challenge should automatically change into something else?

Currently the only way to do this challenge solo is to bring a sentinel with the Sacrifice mod equipped. The drop ship isn't exclusive to the ones in Cetus plains.  The Corpus condor drop ships count too. In Jupiter defense map, they fly in very low. Use Ember with a self-damaging explosive weapon. When the drop ship is approaching, activate World on Fire and blow yourself up, as the ship hovers above you the flames should kill everything on board and your sentinel will revive you a few seconds later.

Edited by MystMan

4 hours ago, TrinXT said:

I think the bleedout state still happens when you're solo if you have a sentinel with the Sacrifice mod equipped so you could try that.. or you could wait for a later update since https://www.warframe.com/news/the-remote-observer-vol-35 that riven challenge gets the bleedout state requirement removed.

Wasn't aware of this, yeah I'll definitely wait it out then.

4 hours ago, MystMan said:

Currently the only way to do this challenge solo is to bring a sentinel with the Sacrifice mod equipped. The drop ship isn't exclusive to the ones in Cetus plains.  The Corpus condor drop ships count too. In Jupiter defense map, they fly in very low. Use Ember with a self-damaging explosive weapon. When the drop ship is approaching, activate World on Fire and blow yourself up, as the ship hovers above you the flames should kill everything on board and your sentinel will revive you a few seconds later.

That's what I do, took ember without any defensive mods and a zarr to IO on jupiter, completed the challenge twice, it bugged once and I wasn't revived the second time, playing with randoms is hard on that node because they're all low levels who either revive too soon or don't revive at all and linking the riven and asking them to wait doesn't work either.