Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No more Rift sigil awe

WarrXIII

14 hours ago, -Temp0- said:

If accomplishment for you is a shiny sigil you're just sad. End of story.

You're playing pve casual game for your own gain, most of you don't even stream and don't get any kind of money out of it, don't make a sport out of it,  play for any team or anything.

So yes. You're literally wasting your life playing video game. That's what you do. Funny you haven't figured it out earlier, or maybe you thought your grandchildren would drop their jaws when you'd tell them what you did in warframe? Or maybe someone will be amazed at the job interview at you beating phoenix intercept?

Yeaaah. I think I need small violin for that.

You must be trolling here. Why do i need to make money at something to find value in it? Thats what a job is for. 

I play for my clan, and for the people in it. If you cant see the value in that, then im afraid I fail in comparison to what is truly sad. 

I am in NO WAY wasting my life spending time with those good people. Im wasting my life replying to you, who is either trolling, or can only see a dollar value attached to something. My real life more than suffices financially. Im the boss. Im the guy that signs the front of the paycheck. I dont need to make a living at a video game.

So ill ask again... since you so carefully chose not to address it before: If thats the best this game has to offer.... mediocre casual gameplay.... then whats the point of investing time, or money in it? Why arent YOU wasting your life with 2000+ hours in this game? How much money are you bringing in from your streaming/teamsport/competitive warframe gameplay? I dont see you on the warframe partners page....

It is a fundamental basic in ANY game for the player to achieve accomplishments. Otherwise, whats the point of having a leaderboard? Why even bother giving out trophies for events? Why even bother with rewarding a sigil or anything at all for that matter? Why not just toss a 5k credit cache and a "good job" in the inbox and leave it at that?

You arent even making a point to an argument... you are just attacking people personally for finding value in their hobbies. What is your end goal here? Tell people they are wasting their life and get them to stop playing the game cause filthy casuals?

Come back when you are ready to talk about the already existing system, and historically documented practice of rewarding players who do XYZ with some kind of reward. If there truly isnt any value in that, then there should be and we can discuss how to make that happen for the better of the game.

Otherwise, this game, this place, and this community shouldnt exist. 

Edited by Faulcun