Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Going the Syndicate Route for the Unvaulted Relics

Azrael_V

Hi everyone. Just thought I'd share how I'm going about farming the Unvaulted Relics namely Lith B4, Meso N6, Neo R1 and Axi S3. As a lot of us have experienced the drop rates for these relics in the Void are pretty low and sitting in the Void for hours and not seeing anything drop especially Axi S3 can really kill the fun in Warframe. The Plains were better IMHO but I'm working with what I have.

My method to getting these relics is simply by maxing out your daily syndicate standing, doing the daily syndicate missions and buying the relic packs everyday. I'm currently sitting with 6-7 relics of each type after doing this for the past few days combined with some Void Missions. Overall this is more fun as you don't have to run specific frames as you would for Mot, Mithra etc and different tilesets are always more refreshing. 

This method has a few issues though:
1)It's a long term thing which means you're willing to wait awhile before cracking open any relics based on the RNG of the Syndicate Packs. Combine this with Void missions and Void Fissures to get the loot faster.
2)It can be time consuming to do those daily syndicate missions especially when you have to find the syndicate medallions which is a must. I also recommend going PUB for these syndicate missions as a full team will find the medallions faster. Also to get the max amount of standing possible use the correct syndicate sigils on your Warframe for each mission.
3)This may only be working cos I've maxed out 3 Syndicates: Meridian, Hexis and Suda which means I get more standing from the missions combined with my Mastery Rank. There's no getting around this.
4) The Syndicate Relic packs are also RNG based so you might not get the relics you want. Use the odd relics you get for PUB Void Fissures and hope for the best.

The fastest method is of course to buy the parts(not the relics) so if you see a good deal then take it. If you intend to farm these relics though then here's how you can potentially will increase your chances of success. For more info on Syndicates I suggest checking out the Wiki.

You simply cant go faster than Ukko for Meso and Neo, just as you cant go faster than Hepit for Lith. Axi is a bit tedious though. I would however not rely on syndicates to get them faster, since that just isnt possible. 

Tops 2min per Ukko/Hepit run with the odd one that turns into exterminate taking a wee bit longer. That is kinda like getting 20k syndicate standing every 5-6 minutes, with far less rng involved.