Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spy missions

Cuchullin

Personally I like the spy missions. If you're good at sneaking around you go in unlock the consoles and get out with no-one the wiser. However beyond the standard rewards you get in other missions there is potential for a small addition to the rewards. Information. While it doesn't have to be something new every time it would be possible to set up a lore section that increases with every successful spy mission and if you want it to be more challenging if you manage to successfully unlock all three consoles without raising alarms then you get a bonus map to a relic or something.

At the very least it can get a better use out of the oracle lab in the clan dojo other then it being necessary to build other labs. Like completing enough spy missions on a corpus ships fills up a the corpus image in the oracle labs and when full will give access to lore information or something.

6 hours ago, FlyerXL said:

I came here to post the same thing! We need more incentives (bonuses, XP, etc.) for stealth. I love stealth stuff, it's part of being a (space) ninja, Some mods that allow us to be less detectable would be great.

That or at the very least on syndicate spy missions either have the two syndicate people with you sneak with you (via your abilities or otherwise) or have the ability to hide themselves while you do your own thing. You have no idea how often I manage to sneak by a group of enemies successfully then those two would just storm in guns blazing and set off the alarms like it's not even a spy mission at all. In my mind spy implies stealth or being sneaky.

I think more "seasoning" could be added to Spy missions. For example, one could require the Warframe to be do those missions by itself, without companions/sentinels or others (such as Syndicate members or Clem) because such a thing would add more realism and sense of stealth. It's kind of silly to have a companion wandering around while you try to be sneaky.

I'm nor saying this should be a feature of every spy mission, just on some more difficult ones (e.g. those on sorties that require 3 successful data extractions) or it could be a condition that if met could bring extra/better rewards.

Or if you want more of a challenge keep the syndicate guys in and have higher rewards and either higher or lower the more Tenno are involved. I'm thinking along the lines of assassins creed brotherhood where you can recruit assassins to help you make kills which levels them up to master rank. If something like that were to be implemented in can add more depth to the game as a whole. This can even be applied to other syndicate missions involving those guys.

For example once you reach a certain rank in a syndicate you can choose to take on two recruits to train and level to a certain point and have a quick access menu with certain instructions like hold ground, follow, stealth and aggressive where the last two try and sneak past enemies and slaughter them respectively.