Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

dueling boss trouble

GX7-BLADE

I am trying 2 get excalibur umbra, howevr I need 2 finish the chains of harrow quest 1st and I has some trouble with clearing out 1 of its lvls
so I was dueling a boss there 4 quite some time and didn't managed 2 find out its weak spots even aftr cutting most of its body parts

5XauMEc.jpg
could u pls just give me an idea of the areas where I should cut this boss?
I always used 2 find out the way 2 defeat any enemy I face myself howevr I became quite tired aftr no progress in this duel and has 2 stop the mission 4 now

Edited by GX7-BLADE

maybe tell or show us what exactly you are fighting?

But it looks like Chains of Harrow and one tip from me: listen to the quest! You get told what to do and the marker even shows you were to go. you are not supposed to fight him!

1 minute ago, Kyoresh said:

maybe tell or show us what exactly you are fighting?

But it looks like Chains of Harrow and one tip from me: listen to the quest! You get told what to do and the marker even shows you were to go. you are not supposed to fight him!

Just now, GinKenshin said:

in this mission you just run to extraction, you don't fight the guy 

r u telling me 2 finish this mission by running away from the duel??

1 minute ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Now I recognize you, you're the guy who was trying to fight leph with only melee. Swallow that pride, it'll do you no good.

I think that evry true warrior should fight with honor and running away from the battle is pathetic
just bc the enemy is resistant it doesn't mean that it don't have the weak points

Just now, GX7-BLADE said:

I think that evry true warrior should fight with honor and running away from the battle is pathetic
just bc the enemy is resistant it doesn't mean that it don't have the weak points

A fool who fights only with pride cannot win a war especially against an overwhelming foe. And yes it has weaknesses, but none in that fight.

1 minute ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

A fool who fights only with pride cannot win a war especially against an overwhelming foe. And yes it has weaknesses, but none in that fight.

as I said b4, no1 was overwhelming any1, the duel was going without any progress on the both sides

11 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Again, pride. An invincible untiring enemy always has the advantage over one who is not. Discretion is the better part of valor.

I was dueling it 4h and could duel another 4h if there was any bit of the visible progress in this duel
how can u know if there r no weak points when u sound like the 1 who would run away from this duel
I couldn't find any of its weak points, howevr the enemy couldn't deal the health damage 2 me so he was just as invincible 2 me as I was invincible 2 him

Edited by GX7-BLADE

I was dueling it 4 h and could duel another 4 h if there was any bit of the visible progress in this duel
how can u know if there r no weak points when u sound like the 1 who would run away from this duel
I couldn't find any of its weak point, howevr the enemy couldn't deal the health damage 2 me so he was just as invincible 2 me as I was invincible 2 him

A warrior who retreats and returns with knowledge may cast a deciding victory, a warrior who fights a battle they cannot win will die a fool when they tire.

so u assume that this enemy have no weak points and there's no possible way 2 damage it?
is there experience with fighting it behind ur words?

Indeed. It fights as a ghost and is not affected by any weapons, it simply isn't a normal foe. But even such foes have a source of power. Strike at the source, not the projection.

Indeed. It fights as a ghost and is not affected by any weapons, it simply isn't a normal foe. But even such foes have a source of power. Strike at the source, not the projection.

an useful hint
focusing on the enemy I 4got 2 pay attention 2 my surroundings
I will look around then

Edited by GX7-BLADE