Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading System For Warframe

EnderDragon1324

I think there should be a trading system in the game. However, limit it to clans and make the building cost a high load of mats. I think when trading they should add a feature where a person selects an item for trading and the other person has to give an item. If the original trader wishes for the trade they click yes, if not, no. Having the trading system will help low level clan members get higher in the game. What do you guys think of this idea give some feedback. 

Trading is being discussed by DEvs internally, it'll be implemented when it's done.

1. Material trading in the form of Clan Vaults. (half-implemented for the purpose of storing overflow/destroyed Dojo materials)

2. Mod trading during a game session lobby, limited only to mods picked up during session. (now that session mod pickups are the same, this may be changed).

3. Concession store to put up mods for sale in platinum, player sold, player bought, probably with DEv controlled prices to prevent platinum inflation.

4. Mod transmutation system to switch four unused mods into one random mod. (already implemented)

EDIT: Anything past mods and materials probably won't be allowed to be traded, namely BPs of anything, actual weapons.

I'm personally holding out on the hope that crafted Warframe parts are still considered "Materials", and would be tradeable.

Edited by Shion963

I've always thought there should be a trading system, but at a high cost, such as building some sort of marketplace in the dojo.  Trading would be really fun.  Imagine if you and your friend have both been farming and working hard to get stuff, and you've gotten three Dread BPs that's he's been waiting ages for, and he's got a surplus of potato BPs, and you just missed the alert for one, you could swap a reactor BP for a Dread BP.  I think an option to do that would be great, but you just wouldn't want it to devalue the game.  Hence, the idea of a dojo room or something.  And maybe everything has some sort of value associated with it, so you'd have to trade something good enough to equal the value of that rare BP.  It would definitely devalue the game if new players could trade one morphics for a despair BP or something.

I've always thought there should be a trading system, but at a high cost, such as building some sort of marketplace in the dojo.  Trading would be really fun.  Imagine if you and your friend have both been farming and working hard to get stuff, and you've gotten three Dread BPs that's he's been waiting ages for, and he's got a surplus of potato BPs, and you just missed the alert for one, you could swap a reactor BP for a Dread BP.  I think an option to do that would be great, but you just wouldn't want it to devalue the game.  Hence, the idea of a dojo room or something.  And maybe everything has some sort of value associated with it, so you'd have to trade something good enough to equal the value of that rare BP.  It would definitely devalue the game if new players could trade one morphics for a despair BP or something.

Excactly! Like nyx warframe parts should be high cost value such as a hek or something..