Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno Rebellion

iceclimber14

Anyone else think there should be like a quest that shows like a tenno rebellion against the hunhow dude. But heres the thing the tenno leading the rebellion are old. As in like 30-40 years old. So they can't use their warframe transference doo hickey anymore and must rely on their void powers and like some warframe weapons like lato and skana. I think itll be pretty. Also like a freaking metal armor for the older tenno would be cool. So it would like look like that big bulky mech from the aliens franchise. 

No thanks.

Also, Old tenno do not exist. We saw that the tenno are stuck into this state (body-wise).

Also, the game is called Warframe, not Operators, and steve said multiple times that , where the Warframe represents the strong and powerful monster, the tenno represents the fragile mind moving the wheel. (My warframe is the hand, and i am the wheel)-

Also, Hunhow is the main enemy of the story since Natah (years ago) so we can't actually "rebel" against our enemy... AND we have more important things to do right now, like finding lotus, bringing her back and finally eviscerate Ballas.

Whilst I want more power for my Operator, I'd rather it not replace the Warframes, at least permanently. I'd love to be a powerhouse in or out of my frame, but that requires I have a frame to go in to begin with.

There's nothing wrong with having Operators be an alternate playstyle. Monster Hunter Generations got along just fine with Prowlers as an alternate Playstyle, people didn't stop playing as hunters. But it needs to be alternate, not a necessity outside of a few instances to give people a reason to start investing in it.