Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Titania] Losing all weapon after change map or Host migration

Borunor

After every Host migration or after you change a map in the Onslaught if I'm using Titania and I'm in her "pixie"  form (4th ability) on loading a new map or on loading a map after the host migration I'll find myself in her normal form (so the 4th ability is Inactive) but I don't have any weapon equipped. I tried a few times and sometimes I'll find myself without weapon (Primary, Secondary and Melee gone) other time I'll find myself just with a secondary (Primary and Melee gone). Even if I cast her 4th ability and go back in normal the weapon from the arsenal are still gone. They won't come back either with a downed or with a revive.

I got this today (Monday Aug 6) too. Was Titania in mission on PoE. We failed and host bailed; left me alone on the plains with only a pistol. No sentinel, other weapons, archwing and no abilities... all gone. Hud also very minimal info. Did let me run for the exit so I actually could finish but strange. May have been in pixie mode when host bailed but couldn't say for sure.