Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank 17 impossible, help

(XBOX)Crava878

If you go to the cephalon simaris, go to the right where there's a staircase, all of those are MR tests that you can practice.  For mr17, you need to destroy the orbs to give you more time, depending on what weapons you have, I would suggest either an aoe weapon or a high dmg precise weapon to land headshots while going towards each orb to further increase your time.  This way, you'll eliminate enemies as you go to the next orb.  That's about it.  It's actually not hard once you know what to do.

As a clumsy player, I had a lot of issues with this one too. Took me 3 or 4 tries to clear. Only tips I can provide are to make getting to the next orb your primary goal, with killing enemies being secondary - Just run from orb to orb, killing anything you see one your way there. If you're clumsy, like me, and can't be trusted to jump around quickly without flying off the level, you may just have to keep on fishing until you luck out and get an orb pattern where everything is within running distance without necessary floor to floor bypass jumps.

Beyond that, you just have to take your time (Be fast, but not recklessly so) and keep at it. It's not that big of a deal - Getting from 17 to 18 takes a while, so you're probably not falling behind.

Yea but I'm not clumsy more like an idiot.....everytime I get somewhere with my frame I f up.....like I said before practice doesn't do crud, it changes every time for they don't stay the same patthern its like no matter how fast I go they slow me dowm 😑. Even my weapons don't help, I'm 16 rank trying to be 17 rank on test that changes every time unless they fix that.....which they won't 😑 for idk which de idiot thought hey random balls that change each time u visit the dang thing 😑 I swear if there reading this I say what is the point when ur fighting alot in mission like who cares if there no meaning to it if your not gonna put it to use. Like when will u kill under a dam timer that fast in a mission? Anywho I feel like I'm stuck thanks to unfairness 😑

15 hours ago, (XB1)Crava878 said:

Like when will u kill under a dam timer that fast in a mission?

Sanctuary Onslaught? Survival?

Just focus on the orbs and use parkour/bullet-jump to move around. As soon as you hit the orb, move to the next one. Frames with AoE skills, like Ember, Zephyr and Saryn, can do just fine in this test.

Enemy radar might help you as well in showing where enemies are coming from, before they even get in your line of sight.