Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I Sell My Rhino For Frost Prime?

LikeABawsh

Question

Title says it all.

I like soloing and being able to defend, last long, and still be able to take on an offensive roll IF I need to.

I like helping teamates, but I like looking out for myself too.

I do not have the platinum required to purchase another slot.

Does frost fit my playstyle better than Rhino? 

17 answers to this question

Title says it all.

I like soloing and being able to defend, last long, and still be able to take on an offensive roll IF I need to.

I like helping teamates, but I like looking out for myself too.

I do not have the platinum required to purchase another slot.

Does frost fit my playstyle better than Rhino? 

Whatever happened to your 50 starter platinum?

Frost definitely fits that plays style before the armor scaling update. He was a great offensive and defensive frame but as of now he isn't as good in high level missions. But when they fix the armor scaling hopefully frost will be just as great as he was then. I still play as my frost 90% of the time tho

you have no right to say that, 5 dollars is a fortune in certain countries, go throw cash somewhere else

This is Merica! We can throw our cash wherever we damn well please. And throw out perfectly good food. And complain about the internet being too slow. And shoot at people for no good reason. And...

[for the thick people, this is obviously sarcasm] If you don't have an income there is really no reason to spend money on this game. 

This is Merica! We can throw our cash wherever we damn well please. And throw out perfectly good food. And complain about the internet being too slow. And shoot at people for no good reason. And...

[for the thick people, this is obviously sarcasm] If you don't have an income there is really no reason to spend money on this game. 

the thing is when the income you have is considered good, but the value passed to dollars makes it a significantly meaningless amount of cash

oh and hows that HAARP going? (obvious sarcasm)

No, but I'm 15. I'm too young for a credit card.

just because you cant get a credit card doesnt mean you cant get platinum. if you earn allowance, take $20 to gamestop or any other participating location and purchase a $20 steam card. even $10 worth of platinum gets you plenty of slots to last you a few weeks.

Edited by Satwo

Oh god no. NEVER get rid of Rhino. I mean I own and enjoy using both frames, but in my opinion Rhino outclasses Frost in almost every way.

Rhino stomp does much more damage than avalanche and has a much larger radius, Iron skin is much more useful than snow globe if you enjoy simply soloing, (except for defense) Rhino charge actually does work compared to freeze, and Rhino Roar is quite useful in certain situations whereas ice wave is virtually useless.

Under almost any situation I'd say Rhino trumps Frost. Only situation where i'd take a Frost over a Rhino is high level defense missions.

Edited by spidey2092

http://www.giftcards.com/visa-gift-cards?gclid=CIDsldemmrkCFUSCQgodRWQA5Q, You should just go to wal greens, rite aid, or wall mart to find a column of gift cards, then you can buy those 25 dollar visa/master/bank debit gift cards. Been doing this to buy stuff online, because my parents don't want to use there credit cards . - . 

There's a lil better solution by going to bestbuy and search for steam gift card that holds 10$, if you really only want to spend that much.