Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

just a veiwpoint, ediolons/kuva

Ok just wanna some opinion. Was thinking a bit (scary i know 😄 ) what do you ppl think about 2 things. 

1) What about DE give us choice to use riven transmuter (or not) and extract kuva we invested in some riven? Since we can choose sell/dissolve for credit/endo, why not for kuva as well? 

2) What about we get simulacred missions? example go in simulacrum, select mission from star chart and set lvl of opponents. This would help batter tests of builds than simple test as we have atm. Also have ediolons cap/kill mission  simulacred so for example i can go with ppl who got little to no exp in those things and work with them. As things it is now for this specific matter i do have to w8 for time when night come and than have some practice with them (time limited btw), my suggest remove time limit and have more flexibility than current one in game.

So ppl i would like to hear your point of view for this. Maybe if lot of ppl support this or something like it, DE can implement this in game.

Edited by -HoB-AngelofRevenge

Best way to test stuff is to try them in a real environment, you lose nothing by going in a mission and stressing your setup. Time limit for Eidolon hunts is an important factor that shouldn't be omitted. Proposed changes aren't all that needed.

28 minutes ago, Asphyxxia said:

Best way to test stuff is to try them in a real environment, you lose nothing by going in a mission and stressing your setup. Time limit for Eidolon hunts is an important factor that shouldn't be omitted. Proposed changes aren't all that needed.

call it train hunt, becaouse you can do it anytime you are logged in, regardless on day/night time (since it is simulacrum it does not affect actual eadiolons). ones who still learn how to do it and those who polish thier teamwork this could be good thing. so time spent for whole thing is lot more flexibile and productive than wait 2h for in best case 1h practice.