Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Concept Artwork] Tiburon / Frame Concept: Frostwolf / Art: Suma

SUMA

Tiburon looks like volt mixed with frost, with your artistic talent I encourage you to innovate on frames with better themes. Water isn't very realistically a damaging force, unless of course you're talking about A tsunami, which would be ridiculous in game. And I think a better name for this thing would be Mako or Hammer.

Tiburon looks like volt mixed with frost, with your artistic talent I encourage you to innovate on frames with better themes. Water isn't very realistically a damaging force, unless of course you're talking about A tsunami, which would be ridiculous in game. And I think a better name for this thing would be Mako or Hammer.

im not too concerned with what themes i apply my art to, i do it because its fun, also did this for frostwolf,...not me :) he has a very through and well thought out version of a water themed frame which a lot of time and effort was dedicated to. for that i commend him with a piece of art :D lol

also have art for a feral, an alpha, and a dark themed frame.

Edited by SUMA

I'd like to see those, are they posted elsewhere here?

ya, on the fan concepts you will find the "dark" frame, the other 2 are on the fan art forum:

[Concept Artwork] Feral/Cat Warframe

[Concept Artwork] Alpha Frame

[Concept Artwork] Dark Frame

enjoy :)

Water isn't very realistically a damaging force

Water causes billions of dollars worth of damage every year. Aside from tsunamis that you mentioned, it also causes damage via flooding, mud slides, erosion, and drowning among other naturally occurring disasters. Smaller ships and personal water craft are often capsized or destroyed even by smaller waves. Those same waves can also smash those vessels and people against rocky shores or shallow reefs. Submarines that sink below crush depth implode due to the massive pressure exerted on the hull. Because water is incompressible, it also has industrial uses when combined with explosives and also as a cutting tool when with abrasives. 

Realistically, water is a very much damaging force.