Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Polymer Bundles

RagingReaper67

Question

14 answers to this question

Ophelia, Uranus and assur. Hydroid with pilfering swarm build is nice, but not totally necessary. With a booster/+ lengthy run you could pull a good amount of poly. Also watch alerts because you can get some from those. I would strongly suggest not to buy from market unless you only needed 1-2 bundles (1 bundle of 300 poly on market is 30 plat so do the math) hope this helps!

15 minutes ago, --TK--HunRPG said:

Uranus Ophelia with a Nekros and a slash based weapon,such as panthera.

i usually get around 3000-500 polymer with booster in 20 minutes.

are you taking about for a solo run? (also if people use nekros make sure it’s a despoil build)

i’ve gotten like twice that amount in a 20 min run but i usually stay for 40~ minutes just because why not. Nekros and hydroid make a good combo for a longer run + way more poly. 

2 minutes ago, paulbert97 said:

are you taking about for a solo run? (also if people use nekros make sure it’s a despoil build)

i’ve gotten like twice that amount in a 20 min run but i usually stay for 40~ minutes just because why not. Nekros and hydroid make a good combo for a longer run + way more poly. 

I run solo with Pilfdroid, and get around 10-12k polymer in 20mins on Ophelia (with booster), then the amount i get lowers, because enemies get stronger and it takes longer for tentacles to kill them, i have around 250% Power Strength. So i would say for solo - stay for 20mins and extract if going with Hydroid. Also if you wanna run with more people - use recruiting chat, never go public with randoms expecting they are there to farm Poly too, people will run in every direction, ruin spawns, and you will be lucky to get 1k poly, or they will extract after 5-10 mins 😛

4 minutes ago, ARKANOiiDe said:

I run solo with Pilfdroid, and get around 10-12k polymer in 20mins on Ophelia (with booster), then the amount i get lowers, because enemies get stronger and it takes longer for tentacles to kill them, i have around 250% Power Strength. So i would say for solo - stay for 20mins and extract if going with Hydroid. Also if you wanna run with more people - use recruiting chat, never go public with randoms expecting they are there to farm Poly too, people will run in every direction, ruin spawns, and you will be lucky to get 1k poly, or they will extract after 5-10 mins 😛

i barely ever do ophelia solo because i enjoy playing with clan mates/friends more (and yes i agree randos are a curse)

so in conclusion, @RagingReaper67 ophelia, uranus is the consensus. other nodes on that planet are okay but that is the best node really.

good luck with farming simulator 2018™️

I was short on polymers last night too, luckily i got resource booster as log in reward.

Took random frames to Assur and ran 20min runs solo, ended up with 28k polymers when i'm done.

Like others have suggested, Hydroid and Nekros will work even better if properly modded.

I ran Assur because i also needed Plastids and the place drops both.

Edited by SaltyKelong

20 hours ago, paulbert97 said:

Yes, solo.

41 minutes ago, RagingReaper67 said:

I went ahead and crafted a distiller extractor and deployed it to Venus (haven't finished all nodes on Uranus yet). I found out this morning that you can collect and deploy extractors with the app, so that partially solves the time issue.

how much poly do you need though? it’s quicker to just farm in missions if you need it asap