Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lack Of Endgame Content And Real Goals In The Game Hinders Warframe From Shining.

Semoke

Let's be honest about it.

Warframe is still lacking any form of engame content and reason to keep playing it.

The only reason to start warframe is for the login bonus.

And please don't say that leveling everything up is a reason, because you still have nothing to do after that beside endless defense missions.

And that is not enough to keep everyone happy.

I don't want to sound negative about warframe, but DE really needs to focus on goals in the game.

There is no fun in playing a game that lacks any form of goals.

Thereby Warframe becomes meaningless to play.

That is the only thing Warframe needs atm.

Yeah, don't worry that the game loses all appeal for most people within two months, it's in beta.

Total copout response.

I think considering End Game has been addressed by the DE's and they have said they realize they need to work on it...during a developmental time of the game... the "it's beta" argument works.  Chill

I don't know about everyone or whatever, but one can say not everyone is focused on the Endgame and whatnot. Some people actually find playing as a space ninja to be, y'know, fun. Just be grateful the game's even built around the community, especially during said game's development. 

Yeah game gets old kind of fast.  I don't believe that anybody who has played more than a couple months still finds it fun, I call bullS#&$ on that.  It's absurdly repetitive.  Lets see how story missions pan out, I'm not confident though.  

The last game that was built around their whole game becoming endgame had a neverending flood of incessant whiners in their beta forums demanding "meaningful endgame" all the time. Two months into the game's official lifespan, they added some heavy gear grind. It's why I left that game, and I absolutely do not want to see this happen to Warframe too, but I guess history always repeats itself in some way.