Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jordas Precept Mission

I am here to say that i am really annoyed that i am not getting help in the forums i post in the help section and only get told it's a rng,then i put in a support request with a drop chances all i want to say is the jordas precept shouldn't take more then 1 day to get a pherliac pod to drop from the juggernaut the drop rate stands at 10% but i feel like it's 0 as i keep farming him and nothing is dropping instead of saying rng how bout i get some actual replies.

This is by far the most broken quest in the whole game it's about time we see some changes on it.

The pherliac pod itself is not a drop, it is a blueprint that drops from the jugg as well as the ingredients for it.  However, I was unable to obtain any drop rate as it is not stated on the wiki.  However, in my own experience with the mission, it did take me a while to get the bp drop but thats only because I didn't actively seek out the jugg, just like with the silver grove quest, I just did it when the opportunity arrived.  I'm sure that if you constantly and consistently only grind in infested missions all day, you'll be able to get it, that's if you're willing to grind for hours.  As with everything else, it is RNG, it may not be the answer you're looking for, but it is the correct answer.  

Edited by Dopekoke

You can check the drop rates on the official drop rates data thread:

As for dropping the pods, it's RNG. Keep farming with a Nekros or Hydroid, or both, and you'll get it some time.