Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus , Grinner , Infest Not Real Danger?

Chaosdreamer

This is still getting on my head time to time ...

But do you guy see what we do actually ingame? We go in every planet and destroy everything we can or look like any of them...

You are probably going to ask what the problem ? Here is it , We all go in every kind of zone manage to enter 100% stealth (come on , they made a free spot for Tenno to enter?) and even better in the end they left us something to get out

our enemies is helping us to enter and get out?

This said , dont you also think we are killing many of theire base en Boss , but yet they dont get stronger security (highter level / strats) 

But in my mind , you see one your base destroyed by Tenno ,you are like hmm...? second "theire a problem" but when a boss is killed you dont keep low security others area...

Last point , we are always the one attacking and win (exept if our Tenno host have friend in corpus/grinner side , and choose to make us lag)

They should be also be able to do something ,like Kril coming randomly doing raid to clean random map,instead of them to wait to be killed....

(PS : dont tell me Phobos is a Trap , we still go and get them out , and the dual boss they are low ranked.... just annoying power)

Uh.... What?

From what I can understand, it'd be nice for varieties sake for other factions to jump into a mission at random. I know it happens, but not a lot (been ages since its happened to me). I'd love to be on a corpus capture mission and then have a surprise visit by a crapload of infested lead by Phorid.

i like the idea of having the dynamic of having both very low and extremely high level enemies on the same tileset/mission

high security zones if u will, not just high level elite enemies but also automated defenses beyond the standard

you can reduce the difficulty of the higher security zones by successfully infiltrating via stealth and disabling the main security system, not disabling it would also ensure the boss is a much higher level 

this would give stealth focused frames alot more value in team play and encourage more team work while making a mission more fun and challenging at the same time

You do realize that you are flown into and out of the mission by one of our own ships right? Enemies have no part in helping us get in or out of any ship.

I'm sounding like a broken record here but it has to be said. If we had smarter AI this game would be way more difficult then it is now. If the AI were smarter they would probably do as you are saying in your post.

Also most have come to the conclusion that the factions are "no real danger". So a rant post has been done many times.

How about suggesting ideas to fix the issue like I did by suggesting smarter AI.

Sorry if i was no clear , but you got the main idea , we are always the one getting on mission , but the area have Boss , and ...He never check other area in the area he is .

@Predator I see our ship , but the way you enter is not always clear and maybe to make the game a bit easy , theire no corpus or grinner checking the area where the Tenno will come , so its open field to Tenno infiltration

Why would they? They dont know you're on your way to slaughter- i mean say hello. If you're in command of a ship, are you going to have ever small crack inspected every 5 seconds? Hell no, thats a waste of man power. They could be making sure that the engines are running at max capacity and full efficiency, making sure that they're still on course to wherever they're going. What commander in his right mind would have his men on high alert when they dont know if its needed. Again, huge waste of man power.