The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the most toxic frame/loadout

chknsndwch

Question

i have chroma now, but thinking of investing in saryn prime instead of the dynasty skin. What frame will provide the most toxic/corrosive output?

Also I'm looking for the most toxic loadout as far as weapons are concerned. I'm gonna be MR8 tomorrow so lets make that the cap

9 answers to this question

came into this expecting something to troll the hell out of players or get answers based on the same.

but for real: Saryn is your answer. Her 1 is corrosive, her 2 is a toxin after it detonates, her 3 applies toxin to ALL weapons, with a boost to melee, and her 4 is a viral type...which if timed correctly, can spread her 1 really nicely.

run a good power strength build and her 1 will proc corrosive every tick. and it has a base chance of 50% per tick to proc. so it will strip armor like no tomorrow

Edited by Kalvorax

2 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

came into this expecting something to troll the hell out of players or get answers based on the same.

but for real: Saryn is your answer. Her 1 is corrosive, her 2 is a toxin after it detonates, her 3 applies toxin to ALL weapons, with a boost to melee, and her 4 is a viral type...which if timed correctly, can spread her 1 really nicely.

I also thought it was going to be a different kind of toxicity...and my answer still would have been Saryn lol

Saryn for your frame definitely.

I'll do a shameless plug for dual ichor for your melee weapons if you have a good clan. It's the dual-wield swords that I use to this day. high crit, but all base toxic damage. Shreds corpus for breakfast. Can be modded for corrosive or viral.

Well in terms of weapons up to MR 8 with innate toxin, gas or corrosive damage:

Primary - Paracyst, Mutalist Cernos, Scourge

Secondary - Acrid, Stug

Melee - Mire, Gazal Machete (only with Djinn equipped), Karyst, Caustacyst, Cerata,

That's all you get.

But you should really get to MR10 for the Zakti, 

8 minutes ago, chknsndwch said:

Lets pick a primary MR8 or 9 . I'll level these and junk to get to MR9 for pox

Miter? You can also sidegrade it into Panthera.

primary:

synapse: i build it for high crit corrosive..

amprex: i also build it for high crit corrosive but sometimes radiation... the weapon comes with an added feature of chain linked damage

scourge: i build it for high status chance, spread multishot, and triple elemental combo damage (corrosive, radiation, and viral)

ps: if you're wondering whether there is a "toxic" loadout. i know of one... it involve an old bug of a certain warframe's ability combined with a certain weapon that hasn't been fixed.

i can't guarantee whether you wont get ban if you build it correctly and apply it... still want to know? i'm pretty sure you can google it.

Edited by novalery