Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Dumb Threads

eddy193

I can see alot of myself in that. :o though i tend to stick to males. as i tend to create the guy i want to be. lol.  but lets be honest im sure everyone has made female chars once in a while.  and Not to you but who says men cant be feministic? Feministic means you fight for womens rights right? So in that case im a feminist aswell.

Right on.  And I can definitely see that, the whole creating the guy you want to be thing.  Makes sense.  For me, it's just creating the woman I want to be with.  Anyway, thanks for the positive reply.  Made my day.

Also hilarious is that his post is rated at -23. How is that even possible? there's no downvote button on this forum!

wow the community is mentally $&*&*#(%& in this thread they took the god damn joke and callout the proof as photoshopped? the bloody fly &#! is that?

i can suspect myself getting a warning point

wait a min.....ced is in there and i said the thread's comments are mentally $&*&*#(%&.............DAMN IT

Edited by eddy193

wow the community is mentally $&*&*#(%& in this thread they took the god damn joke and callout the proof as photoshopped? the bloody fly &#! is that?

You're too young on these forums to fully appreciate the joke.

Those of us who were here when Stalker was officially disregarded by DE, and those of us who didn't have any sticks up our butts that prevented us from having fun, thought it was pretty funny.  Which it was, at the time.

You're too young on these forums to fully appreciate the joke.

Those of us who were here when Stalker was officially disregarded by DE, and those of us who didn't have any sticks up our butts that prevented us from having fun, thought it was pretty funny.  Which it was, at the time.

And then it got old as S#&$ and annoying when people who asked for help beating Stalker got their threads spammed with "What Stalker?"