Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Resource Donation option for Donation Post?

RazulDarkwood

Hello DE and fellow Tenno, 
I was wondering for so many years the game exist I know you barely started with the changes in the Dojos, but I have to ask - WHEN will there be a resource donation option next to the credits and decorations because my clan and I guess many others have hard time asking every member to give the resources at specific time for a decoration. I had to ask 10 people from my clan today for polimers and plastids and I became bankrupt on my reserves because no one answered and when one guy answered 30 min later he had around 100k of one and later one other guy said that he had 80k of the other and I was feeling bad because I have to grind and there were people that could save me that time if they knew that there is an option to leave resources in the clans vault for future use.

11 hours ago, xPreViisionz said:

I don't think this will ever happen because it might be abused, for example ask members to donate X amount of RARE resource and then they get kicked after they have done so.

Sure, it can be done with credits but you can make 1m stupidly fast with the index.

It can be abused even now there is no difference. How you ask? Well you can put decorations that require those resources and when fully contributed they just cancel them while building, they will still get the resources in their Dojo reserves so in the end your argument unfortunately is invalid. I thought of the many reasons how and why things can be exploited, but in the end adding a button will do more good than bad. If they want to restrict it in order to avoid exploits, they can make players that made 30 days in a clan to give resources that way. 😉 

8 hours ago, RazulDarkwood said:

It can be abused even now there is no difference. How you ask? Well you can put decorations that require those resources and when fully contributed they just cancel them while building, they will still get the resources in their Dojo reserves so in the end your argument unfortunately is invalid. I thought of the many reasons how and why things can be exploited, but in the end adding a button will do more good than bad. If they want to restrict it in order to avoid exploits, they can make players that made 30 days in a clan to give resources that way. 😉 

If you think that people will scam you out of 500 credits, 300 ferrite, 200 rubedo, 100 polymer bundles and a forma, trying to building a banner then it just means they're petty.

But if you could donate X amount of resources from anything, including forma, oxium cryotic etc without no restricting, they could just make it as an entry rule like

'' donate 3 forma to be let in '' (Not saying that this will happen, just saying it's a possibility.) and then they kick you out after you donated. Who knows, it might become a feature

in the future, but DE likes to avoid scamming (which i highly appreciate) by putting restrictions on some things.

On 2018-08-18 at 7:57 PM, xPreViisionz said:

If you think that people will scam you out of 500 credits, 300 ferrite, 200 rubedo, 100 polymer bundles and a forma, trying to building a banner then it just means they're petty.

But if you could donate X amount of resources from anything, including forma, oxium cryotic etc without no restricting, they could just make it as an entry rule like

'' donate 3 forma to be let in '' (Not saying that this will happen, just saying it's a possibility.) and then they kick you out after you donated. Who knows, it might become a feature

in the future, but DE likes to avoid scamming (which i highly appreciate) by putting restrictions on some things.

Still the system as it is is doing more harm than good and as I said you can put 30 days restriction before donating as a counter measure. 

30 days donation restriction is appallingly too long. As someone with a massive sprawling city of a dojo that's been built up for years, you might not realize but a lot of people that join free games don't even play them that long. on that note,

On 2018-08-18 at 9:57 AM, xPreViisionz said:

You maybe have never been in a bigger clan? That's a laughably low amount of resource for an item. I'm currently halfway through a town in a dojo room and many items take 3000, 6000, 9000 polymers or plastids, plus whatever else. Not that I'd ever scam anyone, but let's just admit that those aren't "petty" amounts of resources. And I don't even have the highest clan type... I hear in the highest clan type it's 3x the resources I'm having to pay or something like that.

Back to the 30 day donation recommendation(I understand your good intention behind this idea but in reality it would be terrible for crafting), an easier way to do that would just be to have the option to kick someone from your clan, but if they've donated within the past week or two, they get whatever they donated back as severance pay for being removed from the clan. As a warlord, if I had to kick one of my ~200 members, I'd be willing to deal with the screen popup saying "you will return to xplayer 1 forma, 3000 oxium, 6000 polymer bundles, 9000 salvage, 6000 rubedo donated to clan between 3 and 8 days ago. continue?" over something that limits their ability to donate in the first place, like that's not hard enough to line up already. I am currently residing between the west coast of America, and Seoul SK, and my clanmates range in location from Slavic countries and Australia to the east coast of the US. It's hard enough to get everyone together and give them temporary building rights, let alone have to count out a whole month of waiting before they can even help. Most people probably run on a kick-after-30-days-inactive the same way we have in our clan too, and it wouldn't even interfere-as long as there was a reasonable dropoff for how long before you could kick someone and not lose what they'd donated, they'd line up, and we'd be able to kick inactives without losing what they'd donated.

4 minutes ago, GermAntibody said:

1, 30 days donation restriction is appallingly too long. As someone with a massive sprawling city of a dojo that's been built up for years, you might not realize but a lot of people that join free games don't even play them that long. on that note,

You maybe have never been in a bigger clan? That's a laughably low amount of resource for an item. I'm currently halfway through a town in a dojo room and many items take 3000, 6000, 9000 polymers or plastids, plus whatever else. Not that I'd ever scam anyone, but let's just admit that those aren't "petty" amounts of resources. And I don't even have the highest clan type... I hear in the highest clan type it's 3x the resources I'm having to pay or something like that.

Back to the 30 day donation recommendation(I understand your good intention behind this idea but in reality it is terrible), an easier way to do that would just be to have the option to kick someone from your clan, but if they've donated within the past week or two, they get whatever they donated back as severance pay for being removed from the clan. As a warlord, if I had to kick one of my ~200 members, I'd be willing to deal with the screen popup saying "you will return to xplayer 1 forma, 3000 oxium, 6000 polymer bundles, 9000 salvage, 6000 rubedo donated to clan between 3 and 8 days ago. continue?" over something that limits their ability to donate in the first place, like that's not hard enough to line up already.

Dunno if you noticed but all of it was an example of what COULD go wrong, if something like this ever gets released i'm just trying to make sure that it can't be abused

in any way, shape or form. People shouldn't farm hard for their resources just to lose it like that. 

I just agree completely with OP. There should be a way for resources to be donated, even if we have a failsafe like losing the resources if they get banned within some short timeframe from donating. I've put literally millions of polymers and plastids into my dojo over the years, and it takes a lot of focused farming to do that alone, it eats up all your gametime. It should be easier for our clans who use and appreciate our dojos to help make them nice, and that would be greatly benefitted by being able to vault plastids and the like.