The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Choose Your War Frame Anime Weapon

xXBlackRiceXx

Hey everbody it seems like a lot of you guys love anime/manga so i figured to see how you guys would answer this question.

Q: If you could have only one anime weapon or special ability in warframe to use what would it be? and to make it intresting try not to copy off of other people's choices and dont make it to godly.

Personally thier so many cool choices to choose from that its so hard to choose but I guess if I just had to choose one it would be.....Hyper Dying Will Mode(from Hitman Reborn) just because i can fly and get some badd &#! looking gaunlents how bout you guys?

For a Rifle, Definitly Meins Pumpkin (from Akame ga Kiru! aka Akame ga Kill)

For a Pistol- Either Trains Hades (From Black cat) or Vash's Revolver (From Trigun)

For a melee Weapon- Tie between a Chainsword (Like that of the main character from World Emybro) Or more of a Beam/Buster sword, like that of Shinn Asukas (from Gundam seed destiny, horrid anime, great looking suits >:T)

Edited by FallenKingErzon

ERUPTING BURNING FINGER!!! (God finger if your picky with the japanese translation) Seriously though... How about some martial arts fist weapon?

Sir, I must congratulate you. You've done it. You've won the internet in it's entirety. Every +1 that has ever been awarded now belongs to you.

^

Is what I would have said if you had mentioned the SEKIHA TENKYOKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But you still get a +1 from me for the Mobile Fighter G Gundam reference.

Also! I vote God Arcs.

tba-god-eater-burst-20100711112623723.jpg