Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ReShade (Depth Buffer Enabled) for Warframe

DarthKadra

I have a quick question. 

It seems like the Depth buffer flickers for me, so when I enable MXAO or even chomakey it will just flicker. 

How did you get it to work without any flickering?

I really want to use the RayTracing Shader, but this flickering makes it impossible.

PS: nevermind, apparently the depth buffer bugs out if Chromatic abberation is off.

Edited by Alex9-3-9
found a fix

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, MightyBak said:

Hi thanks for the update but I can't use the interface with the latest update. Is this only on my side or is this a bug?

It works for me. 

Are you certain it is loading? Does the overlay appear at all? Does the official ReShade build produce the same result? Are you using the correct hotkey?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-07-26 at 7:09 AM, DarthKadra said:

It works for me. 

Are you certain it is loading? Does the overlay appear at all? Does the official ReShade build produce the same result? Are you using the correct hotkey?

Sorry for the late reply. Yeah it is loading correctly and I'm using the right hotkey cuz I can see the interface but when I hover the mouse around the interface I can't interact with it. Even the keyboard not working. Installed the old version, it works fine. Also tried the latest reshade it also works fine

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-08-06 at 4:43 PM, MightyBak said:

Sorry for the late reply. Yeah it is loading correctly and I'm using the right hotkey cuz I can see the interface but when I hover the mouse around the interface I can't interact with it. Even the keyboard not working. Installed the old version, it works fine. Also tried the latest reshade it also works fine

Likewise. I have tested my build on every game I have, both 64 and 32bit, and I've been unable to reproduce this bug. 

A few words on how my build is different from the official build and how it's not different at all:

The network activity check I have disabled without compromising any other parts of the code.

The compilation of the code itself is done with maximum possible optimization which only makes it a more difficult job for anyone trying to dig into the binary's internals for debugging purposes. Which ultimately should have zero impact on the user. 

I've no idea how this happened on your machine and why, but at this point I cannot do anything about it because I cannot reproduce it. 

I've never seen this build failing in any respect as compared with the official one and on this matter - I'm not at all certain that it is something on my end. However, it might be beyond my understanding. The best course of action for you, I suppose, would be to use an older version.