Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rubico Riven price check?

Nef_Omnifarious

Question

I haven't the faintest clue what a riven's worth. Alls I know, is that if it's a sniper riven, they get very expensive, very fast. (Who buys Lanka rivens for 4,000 platinum, anyways? Because I mean, people are buying them, or they wouldn't be selling them that high all the time.) 

I bought it for 10p, rolled it once, got damage up and crit up. 

+113.7% Critical Damage
+177.9% Damage
+2.9 Punch Through
-70.8% Status Chance

Mastery 10

3 answers to this question

Damage is a stat that makes riven sell, but is not even good for a sniper if you are aiming for eidolon.

Damage does not scale well with chroma. In a chroma build, you would put that riven in the place of hammer shot, which would give you just a 53.7% cd increase.

Well, it gives around 36% dmg increase total if you consider a rubico with out a riven for chroma. But you can get rivens that gives around 66% more dmg than that with around 3K-4K PL on riven.market.

For me, if a riven for a sniper rifle is not good for chroma, than it is not that good of a riven,

But like I said, people think dmg is a great stat when considering riven for eidolon hunt, and put "godly" on it when they sell on pc trading forum, so I think you can sell it for around 2K to 3K or even more.

Edited by MPonder