Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's time to update resource drops ( and drop logic)

KingOfNightmare

With constantly new additions to the dojo decorations i started to noticing that too far many objects need a quantity of 1 of X rare material, it sounds ok so far but the problem shows up when you are practically the only one alive in your clan that decorates AND contribute to it.
WARNING! small story ahead :

Since the addition of the corpus and grineer decorations i started creating stuff in dojo, as a 5 yeras veteran i tought i had enough of anything to just keep decorating but that reality vanished pretty quickly. 1-2 months ago (after the new "contribute all" button was added) i noticed some decorations would still yellow after contributing, and i tought it was a bug. After 10 minutes i realized, i ended gallium. My 1k Gallium stockpile vanished in dojo decorating, "that's fine" i tought, and was already thinking where to farm it to refill my stockpile. Gallium is described as Corpus soft metal, but it drops from mars and uranus (2 grineer planets), to add more salt to the wound, Mars has morphic as uncommon material so everytime you see a green light and hope for the best, you just get kicked in your nuts badly, same goes for uranus, all maps have an submergible area this meaning archwing and thus Tellurium. On saturn in fact is easier to farm tellurium rather than gallium. i struggled a lot to just get 50 gallium that is like nothing for all the decorations, got some relif with Proxy tactical alert that spawned a lot of hyenas on a defense on mars, and those have increased chance to drop rare materials, so i backed up near 100 gallium. Today , with the addition of the new natuarl decorations i could barely complete a room, and with both blue and orange booster, you can't get more than 15 gallium in a 30 mins survival dark sector in both uranus and mars.

My suggestion are:

1)Get rid of rare materials for dojo decorations

2) give a method to farm large quantities of rare materials accesssible only to veteran , like giving increased rare drop from Elite alerts.

And if possible, giving a sense of the drop like, Gallium ACTUALLY dropping from corpus rather than grineer (sames applies to neural sensor that is grineer material but drops from corpus )

TL;DR : Rare materials are a pain if you are a lone wolf dojo owner that likes decorating a lot , give a solution DE pls

And maybe, jsut maybe, try to open up Oxium drops (nitan too) to other enemies, lately saw a lot of hate for the last hotfix on capture mission (you know for that specific oxium farm spot)