Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hayden Tenno Skin

Silhyth

May seem a bit far fetched but I think it would be absolutely terrific if Hayden Tenno was a select-able skin for Excalibur or even more extraordinary for every warframe. My love for Dark Sector is what attracted me to Warframe before even realizing it was made by the same people. 

I am exactly the opposite, I couldn't stand Dark Sector as shipped. The reason I like Warframe is because it kept the good (the art direction) and got rid of the bad (everything else).

However, I'm fine with winks and nudges to fans and a "feral" or "prototype" Excalibur skin is fine with me.

I'll still fight to keep the lore separate till my dying breath though.

Edited by ValhaHazred

I am exactly the opposite, I couldn't stand Dark Sector as shipped. The reason I like Warframe is because it kept the good (the art direction) and got rid of the bad (everything else).

However, I'm fine with winks and nudges to fans and a "feral" or "prototype" Excalibur skin is fine with me.

I'll still fight to keep the lore separate till my dying breath though.

Good luck with that uphill battle.

I would love to have Excalibur skin as an option for Excalibur as well... Would be awesome! Then add the unpublished Hayden suit as well as a Skin... like two special unique skins you can get.

Also did you know Trinity was shown in the old unpublished dark Sector as well? you could release her old skin too (better skirt btw) And release Nemesis as an alt Nyx skin. Release a mini colossus texture for Rhino, and a Stalker skin from Dark Sector for Loki.

Edited by Arlayn

Good luck with that uphill battle.

Heh heh, yeah. I admit I was surprised how many people seem to like it. No accounting for taste I guess... (I kid, I kid)

I would love to have Excalibur skin as an option for Excalibur as well... Would be awesome! Then add the unpublished Hayden suit as well as a Skin... like two special unique skins you can get.

Also did you know Trinity was shown in the old unpublished dark Sector as well? you could release her old skin too (better skirt btw) And release Nemesis as an alt Nyx skin. Release a mini colossus texture for Rhino, and a Stalker skin from Dark Sector for Loki.

That's a good compromise. Shipped game Excal can be "Feral" and concept Excal can be "Prototype".

I didn't see Trinity in the trailer, do you have pics? If you mean the woman flying the Snub Fighter, she's Corpus. She has those 2 black bars on her forehead that all helmet-less Corpus have.

The rest of those may be going too far IMO. Especially Nemesis. She should be a new buddy for Stalker as seen here:https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/63056-valhas-fan-doodles-update-82613-stalkers-posse-elves-and-meat-eating-swords/page-4#entry1132180

Heh heh, yeah. I admit I was surprised how many people seem to like it. No accounting for taste I guess... (I kid, I kid)

That's a good compromise. Shipped game Excal can be "Feral" and concept Excal can be "Prototype".

I didn't see Trinity in the trailer, do you have pics? If you mean the woman flying the Snub Fighter, she's Corpus. She has those 2 black bars on her forehead that all helmet-less Corpus have.

The rest of those may be going too far IMO. Especially Nemesis. She should be a new buddy for Stalker as seen here:https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/63056-valhas-fan-doodles-update-82613-stalkers-posse-elves-and-meat-eating-swords/page-4#entry1132180

skip to 2:00 around 2:05 Trinity shows up.(oh and she flies/hovers/levitates)

(Also on a side note I think Excalibur's ancestor is Nemesis or he is a clone of Nemesis. Since Nemesis would do a jump slash to kill you(kinda like Slash dash), lift her blade up to electrify it (similar to radial blind), she leaps super high (Super jump) She throws a glaive that gets stuck that almost reminds me of the javelin that launchers from Radial javelin just works better as it grows from his body, and he can shoot multiples without leaving himself vulnerable. As they say its Evolution)

Edited by Arlayn