Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gas enhancements/ recoil stats

Shade-Nightclaw

I think the gas element needs to be used more, as far as I know there is little to no enemies who use it and i think it would be a fantastic challange in sorties, I also think we should have more gas based weaponry and maybe a warframe who does it many people think saryn does gas but she doesnt, she does viral, toxin and corrosive .
As for the recoil topic, I think weapons should have a visable recoil stat so people know how much kickback it will have, i mean theres mods to reduce recoil why not show how much its doing?

1 hour ago, Shade-Nightclaw said:

I think the gas element needs to be used more, as far as I know there is little to no enemies who use it and i think it would be a fantastic challange in sorties, I also think we should have more gas based weaponry and maybe a warframe who does it many people think saryn does gas but she doesnt, she does viral, toxin and corrosive .
As for the recoil topic, I think weapons should have a visable recoil stat so people know how much kickback it will have, i mean theres mods to reduce recoil why not show how much its doing?

I made a “Gas Based Warframe” post a few months back and yeah, just like you said, some ignorant dude tried comparing it to Saryn. We have Viral, Corrosive, but no Gas. I even thought about calling the Warframe Hazard, as in Biohazard. 

The basic idea of the abilities was:

First: sprays gas into the enemies.

Second: use a flame thrower or explosive that not only damages the enemy but ignites the gas to cause even more damage. Maybe even self damage if DE chose.

Third: creates like a safe zone that cures teammates of those certain Toxic related statuses and even make you immune while in side. 

Forth: I figured would be a danger zone that spread the gas to all surrounding enemies and not only damages them but also reduces their accuracy. 

Passive: immunity or reduction to all toxic related status effects. 

That was the basic idea of the warframe and he could look like one of those yellow bio astronaut looking dudes. 

But yeah my main point was that gas is like the least used element in the game and I figured this kind of warframe plus some new enemies would make it more popular. 

And it is sad and exhausting having to explain that Saryn DOES NOT USE GAS. Glad to see I’m not the only one.